Chapter: 4

<Chris P.O.V>

I felt embarrassed for what happened but listen I had to go in the bathroom to do what I had to do. I had to 'handle my business' . After I was done I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I'm glad Tiana was still in my room.

"I'm sorry for that ....um sit down on my bed, talk to me"

She sat on my bed while I kept standing then she finally began to speak.

"I wasn't even supposed to be at work today in my condition, but I really needed to talk with you so I could tell you what's been going on"

I looked at her confused "Your condition? Ti I don't want you to be here if your hurt. Get some rest babe."

Tiana began to cry.

"I'm scared Chris, you don't know what it's like to live with him. He puts his hands on me every single day. What he did yesterday was unspeakable, nobody should ever have to go through what I've gone through"

I looked at her with empathy in my eyes. I wanted to know what happened to her and why she was hurting the way she was.

Then I asked "Tiana what happened yesterday?"

The tears on her face fell more heavily showing how much pain was flowing out of her.

She held the lower part of her stomach and cried harder. "He took my child away from me"

"What?! What happened?"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

My pain took over my words, I could barely say a sentence. I knew I was pregnant and I was going to surprise Trey. I thought hopefully that would warm his heart if I told him but I never got the chance to tell him. This morning I knew I lost my child when I was in the tub and it filled with my blood.

I got the confirmation from my doctor earlier this morning and sadly they had to remove my child from out of me. I wasn't supposed to be at work today which I highly regret but I had to talk to Chris.

"He...He...." I kept getting choked up on my words.

The pain that I feel physically and mentally hurt so deep. Why did I let him do this?

Chris sat next to me and hugged me "Baby take your time...I know this must be hard to talk about but just know I'm here by your side. I'm that shoulder you can cry on."

This is why I loved Chris more than I loved Trey, he's so caring and treats me like I'm everything to him. I never felt that with Trey.

"After I tell you this I'm gonna have to leave because I need rest"

"That's understandable"

Then I sighed "Ok here's what happened

{Flashback:

"Hey baby you back so soon?"

I sighed "Yeah, my boss let me leave early"

"Well now that you're here we can spend the day together."

I rested my head on his shoulder and I sighed. Then I asked "I don't feel like doing anything today can we just chill?"

"I know something better that we can do"

"What?"

He lifted me up and brought me up to my bedroom, I knew what he was going to do but I wasn't in the mood.

I didn't want him....I wanted Chris.

When Trey brought me to the room he laid me on the bed.