Chapter: 35

~5 days later~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I've been stressing the fuck out over my baby, I haven't seen him in five days and I don't know where Chris took him. I have been driving all around Cali, I even asked Tyga if he knew where Chris was but he didn't even know. I know I messed up but that doesn't give you the right to take my child away from me.

I was headed off to lunch because me and Tyga decided to have a sit down conversation with Maliah and her man today.
I'm honestly not in the mood but I gotta be there for my friend.

I pulled up to the restaurant and met up with Tyga over at the valet.

"You sure this is finna work Ti?"

I sighed "Honestly I don't know, whatever happens is gonna happen. I chose a public place so Aaron won't bug the fuck out in front of everybody"

"That's smart...um hey are you good Ti? I just wanted to check up on you" Tyga asked.

I shook my head "No, let's just go inside. I'm not in the mood to even talk about it."

"That's understandable...well let's go"

Me and Tyga walked in the restaurant, since we already made reservations the waiter showed us to our table.

We sat down and waited for Maliah and Aaron.

"Do you guys want to try our Barefoot Pink Moscato ?" The waiter asked.

Then Tyga whispered over to me "Tiana its only 12:35 in the afternoon, don't you think it's too early for wine?"

I ignored him "Yes can I get two glasses for me please, Michael tell him what you wanna drink hun"

"O-Oh um... we'll get me a glass of what she's having"

The waiter nodded "Let me get your glasses and I'll be right back"

"Ok" I smiled.

As the waiter walked off Tyga spoke "Tiana I don't think you should be drinking like that"

"Michael shut the fuck up....look I'm tryna be nice but I got a lot of shit on my mind right now so just let me be."

"Alright...I'm just tryna help"

I sat up and sighed "I know I'm sorry....have you seen Chris anywhere?"

"Nah he's been M.I.A"

I put my head down and began to tear up "I miss my child so much Michael"

"Hey,Hey,Hey Tiana don't cry I promise everything is gonna be ok"

I looked up as tears fell down my face "No it's not, you don't understand the pain that I'm feeling. It fucking hurts my heart, I sleep with my baby's blanket every night just to get the scent of him. I honestly feel like I lost half of me."

"Tiana I promise everything will be fine, I'll keep helping you find Chris and the baby"

I scuffled "Fuck Chris, what man takes an innocent child away from their mother? All I care about is my baby"

We both got interrupted by Maliah and Aaron walking in hand and hand.

I could see the anger in his eyes then they both sat down at the table.

"Hey you guys, TiTi are you ok?" Maliah asked.

I ignored her question "Me and Michael ordered our drinks already, I'd suggest y'all order something to drink"

"Well my baby can't drink because she's pregnant" Aaron interrupted

"Oh you don't say?" I said hinting sarcasm.