Chapter: 26

*A Week Later*

<Amani's P.O.V>

I'm not gonna be heartbroken again by another pretty nigga. If Chris can't be with me then nobody can. I'm not gonna lie to myself I did see Tiana as a friend but she has my man and now this is personal.
I watched as Chris and Tiana was walking in the hospital hand and hand like they were lovey dovey. But I know that's a front because I know Chris loves me.

The anger grew inside of me and I punched the steering wheel. That was supposed to be Me, I was supposed to be pregnant by him, I was supposed to be the one he caressed in his arms. Not Her!

I'm gonna get Chris back and nobody is gonna get in my way.

~Inside The Hospital~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Today I finally turned 8 months pregnant and I was honestly excited. I can't wait to have this baby. Me and Chris were at my last doctors appointment until it's time to have the baby next month.
When we were in the doctors office I decided to get the 3-D ultrasound so we can see in a better view of how our baby boy looked.

"Tiana look at him! He looks just like me!" Chris said getting hyped up.

But I rained on his parade "He doesn't look like nobody"

"Stop hating you know damn well he got my ears, my nose, my lips, the little nigga even lay the same way like I do"

I laughed "Chris calm down I know he looks like you. I see them elf ears"

"Baby girl stop hating but anyways I can't wait to show my mom"

"Why you wanna show her?"

"She is the baby's grandma"

I rolled my eyes "Thats only if she chooses to be"

"She will, I'll make sure of that" Chris whispered to me.

After that he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled and continued to watch my baby on the screen while my doctor was performing the ultrasound.

"Ms.Williams? I just want to put your attention on something real quick"

"Yes?"

The doctor continued "Well from what I'm seeing is another arm an-"

Then Chris cut him of "Nooo! Our Baby Is Deformed!"

"Chris Shut Up! Now Dr.Lansing can you continue please"

He continued "Well from what I'm seeing there's another baby hiding behind your other baby"

When the doctor said that Chris fainted. I sighed as the doctor tried to hurry and wake him up. If this man doesn't get up I'm whopping his ass when we get home. I swear Chris is so damn extra.

Chris finally woke his dramatic ass up and the doctor helped him sit in the chair.

"What happened?" He panted

Then I spoke "We're having twins Chris"

"Twins?" His eyes widened.