Chapter: 13

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I laid across Chris chest and smiled while tracing my fingers on his tattoos. I was happy at the fact that he still loved me. He still wanted me. I stayed up all night just watching him sleep, my eyes grew heavy but I didn't care.

It was now 8:30 in the morning and I was waiting for him to wake up. Then I felt him move slightly and he woke up.

Yessss my baby daddy finally woke his sexy ass up.

"Good morning Ti" he said in his sleepy voice.

Then I responded "Morning Baby, you had a good sleep"

I know he did.

"The best" He said smiling.

"You want me to make you some breakfast? I know you might be hungry"

He smiled "Yeah I am, but after you get done cooking you're gonna have to leave"

"Why?"

"My girl is gonna come in an hour or so. So you gotta leave, I don't want her freak out if she sees us together"

I winced at what he said then I spoke "So you're not gonna leave her?"

"Look just give me some time ok? I still wanna be with you Ti don't get me wrong but it's gonna be hard for me to let her go, I don't want to break her heart so soon"

I smiled and kissed his pink lips "30 days"

"Huh?"

I continued "You have 30 days to leave her, be grateful I didn't say a week"

Then he smiled back "Ok deal"

After that we got dressed and headed downstairs, I began to cook for him like a future wife should and he loved it. I can just imagine one day he'll put a ring on my finger and give me children.

"Chris do you got a phone I want to give you my number so we can keep in touch"

He willingly handed me his phone and I programmed my number in then I called my phone so I could have his number.

"You busy this weekend? I wanna bring you somewhere"

I began to smile hard "No I'm not busy"

"Ok cool I'll text you the address to meet me at and we'll chill from there"

I bit my lip and looked deep into his beautiful eyes "Okay"

After I got done cooking I left his house just like he asked and I headed back to my house. It was Egypt's house but she took a vacation. So her house is all mine.

<Chris P.O.V>

I lied straight to Tiana's face, she's crazy as fuck to think I'm leaving my girl Saige. Yeah what I did with Ti was wrong but I enjoyed it. It's not wrong to have relations with Tiana if it's just sex. Besides what Saige doesn't know won't hurt her. I don't see a problem with loving two women.

After Tiana left Saige came at least 15 minutes later. I already finished my breakfast and I was about to chill with my baby until my Uber arrived.

"How's you're morning going beautiful?" I smirked.

She licked her lips then kissed me "It's going real good baby... but it'll be better if we'd go upstairs and get shit poppin"

"Nah baby I'm good I uh, gotta go to work."

"You act like we can't make this quick Chris"

Then I got a notification saying that my Uber was outside.