Chapter: 66

2 weeks later•

<Chris P.O.V>

For these past few weeks I've been hearing everything. I was so frustrated because I could never respond to anybody but I heard them loud and clear. I felt there touches, I even heard there cries. Tiana surprised me the most, she honestly showed that she still loved me.

Today I heard someone come into my room and laugh manically...it was Léla.

I was awake but I didn't want her to know so I kept my eyes closed and I just listened to what she was saying.

"To bad you're never gonna wake up Chris, you should've just left Tiana alone because she's mine. That coma must suck buddy, I heard the doctors say you weren't making any progress. When you die imma have Tiana all to myself. Anyways...see you in hell Christopher."

After she said that she walked out of the room. I opened my eyes and waited for a few minutes before pressing the red button on the side of my bed to alert one of the nurses.

Moments later a nurse walked in and gasped in shock. She called in a doctor and a few other nurses and they helped get the tubes from out of my throat.

I could barely talk but I could make out something "Can you call my wife and my mother please?"

"Of course" One of the nurses said while leaving the room.

The doctor gave me some water and asked me a couple of questions that I answered the best that I could.
I honestly couldn't wait to see my family.

A good thirty minutes later I was just watching tv in my room and then I heard a knock on the door.

I turned to look at the door then it opened and to my surprise I just seen Tiana by herself.

She walked up to me and hugged me tight "I missed you so much Chris, I thought I was gonna lose you"

I hugged her back and smiled "I missed you too babygirl. I also heard all the things you said too, I didn't know that you loved me so much"

"I never stopped"

"Where's my momma and my baby boy?"

She continued "Joyce was downstairs trying to find a parking spot, her and the baby will be here in a few"

"So how you been?"

"I've been a fucking mess and I've been trying my best not to kill Léla. I mean we got all the evidence that we need but all we need is your statement to approve everything"

I sighed "That bitch is a weirdo, why is she so attracted to you for? She comes and visits me all the time just to say that you're all hers"

"Me and her kissed one time"

I grabbed my chest and acted surprised "Without me?"

Tiana laughed "Boy be quiet, it honestly was a big mistake and now Léla is crazy over me"

"I'll help you kill that bitch when I get out, I never liked her. And that bitch tried to kill me, I'm not gonna let her get away with that shit"

"Ok let's keep this on the low because I know Joyce is gonna come in here in a few seconds and I don't want her to hear our plans on killing Léla"

"Alright...Tiana"

She smiled at me "Yeah?"

"Can I get a kiss"

Tiana's eyes widened "Um I'll kiss your forehead"

"No I want you to kiss my lips"

"Chris....Baby....Umm you haven't brushed your teeth or tongue in weeks. When you come  home with me and brush your teeth then sure I'll kiss you"