Chapter: 73

~Later On That Night~

<Kelly's P.O.V>

I was honestly anticipating for what was gonna go down tonight. I mean the movie is cool and all but I know me and Chris aren't gonna be focused on the movie. And for me it's been a good amount of months since I've been with someone. Mainly because I've been in rehab. But tonight I got dressed cute for two reasons 1. Because I care about my appearance and 2. I wanted to catch Chris attention.

I decided to text him just to let him know that I was on my way.

[Text Convo]

Me- Chris I'm ready, my address is 2300 Jacksonville Street

BigDickEnergy🤪- I'm omw

BigDickEnergy🤪-Wat u wearing👀

Me-You'll see

BigDickEnergy🤪- I'll be there in a few minutes so make sure you be ready for Big Daddy😏

Me-Boy stop texting me and hurry up

BigDickEnergy🤪- Okay 😂 I'm omw

[End Of Text Convo]

I patiently waited until Chris came to my house. About fifteen minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and I already knew who it was.

I quickly answered the door and I saw Chris standing there looking like a whole meal.

"You look nice Chris"

He stared up and down at my body for a good minute then he spoke "You look beautiful babygirl"

"Thank you" I blushed, "You ready to go?"

"By the way you looking I don't know is I wanna go no where.....but come on there's a scary movie showing in about thirty minutes"

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked as I left my house and locked the door.

He continued "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark"

"I've heard of that before, I can't wait to watch it"

"Kelly can I tell you the truth?"

I looked at him concerned "Yeah wassup?"

"I don't want to push you away or make you feel uncomfortable but I like you...a lot"

I walked closer to him and smiled "I like you too Chris"

"You still wanna go to this movie?"

"Yes Chris, nothing is gonna stop me from watching this movie" I laughed out

He sighed "Ok let's go"

We got in his car and put our seatbelts on. Soon after that he started the car and he pulled out of my driveway.

<Chris P.O.V>

To be honest I didn't give a single fuck about that movie. I was too busy getting distracted by Kelly's body. But since she wanna watch the movie so bad then we gonna go see it together. But mark my words I'm fucking her in that movie theater.

When we arrived to the theater we purchased our tickets before we bought some snacks and popcorn.

Once we went inside we decided to sit all the way at the top row so we can get a better view of the screen.

"I hope the previews aren't long, I'm really trying to see this movie"

I spoke truthfully "I haven't been to the movies in years"