Chapter 17: The Truth?

-Ava's Pov-

"What?" I choke on my drink. I'm sure I didn't hear her right.

"Harry's gonna kill me for this, but I can't keep this in any longer." She sighs before going on. "That woman who stayed that night in his room... He didn't have sex with her."

"What are you talking about?" I ask, suddenly feeling very sick to my stomach.

Gemma looks around before taking a deep breath. "That woman.. her name is Leia. She works for the tour food staff. She sleeps around, a lot. She takes a special interest in anyone famous who can get her name out there. She slept with both Michael and Calum last year and tweeted pics of it. She's a pathetic fame whore."

"She was trying to use Harry?"

"Yes. Harry got drunk and she brought him back to his room, fully intending to have sex with him, but he wouldn't. He ended up throwing up all over her and passing out on the bed. She was pissed, having already bragged to her roommates at the bar she was going to bonk Harry that night. So she slept in his room so it would seem like she had. And when she heard you outside of his room she decided to take things a step farther and make you think he'd slept with her too. Harry didn't know the difference. He didn't and still doesn't remember a thing from that night. The woman's completely mad Ava."

I look at her in shock, unable to believe what I just heard.

"How do you know this?" I question.

"She got drunk with Louie and some of the band one night and confessed it all to him. He told Harry and Harry told me. I was with him when he confronted the bitch about it."

I shake my head. I don't even know how to respond to any of this.

"Why wouldn't Harry tell me?" I ask myself more than her.

"I begged him to, but he said you wouldn't believe him. Said you had no reason to, he'd lied to you so much already. Plus he doesn't remember how it all went down himself."

I feel tears in my eyes as I think about everything she just told me. I don't know how to process this, but I know I need to get out of here.

I stand up, feeling a tear run down my face. Gemma jumps up the second I do and grabs my hand.

"Ava please believe me. I wouldn't lie about this. You know I wouldn't."

"I just need some time to think." I choke out as I feel more tears slide down my cheeks.

"She said he wouldn't stop blubbering on about you that night. Whenever she tried anything he would push her off, saying she wasn't you." Gemma says, her eyes desperately searching mine.

I look away from her and bite my lip to try to stop myself from full on sobbing right in front of everyone.

"I need to go." I pull my hand out of hers and grab my bag off the table.

"Ava please, talk to me!" She cries, "I'm so sorry I kept it from you. I never should have. But I swear it's the truth!"

"I need to go." I repeat myself, feeling confident I'm going to all out lose it at any second.

I turn to go, keeping my eyes on the ground so no one can see I'm crying. I don't make it three steps before I run smack into a hard chest.

My head snaps up to apologize, but I'm frozen in place when I realize who I ran into.

Harry's eyes meet mine, showing instant concern when he's sees I'm crying.

"Ava? What's wrong?" He asks, placing a hand gently on my arm before looking at Gemma standing behind me.

His eyes widen as realization of what happened hits him. He looks back down at me, his face showing everything from sadness to fear.

I don't say as word as I push past him and hurriedly head through the house and out the front door.

______________________

Please do me a huge huge favor and vote!! And let me know your thoughts too! I love reading them and it motivates me to update faster!!