Chapter 82: Lunch, Tattoos, And...

-Ava's POV-

"Ava, what is it like living with Harry?"

"Ava can we get a quick picture?"

I smile at the paps following me towards Wexler's deli, trying to politely ignore their questions. The walk from my office doesn't take long, but thankfully they give up before I make it halfway there.

I spot him when I'm about half a block away and almost laugh. Does he realize life isn't a runway? He always looks amazing, even when he's just thrown on whatever clothes that are actually clean. I give myself props for making an effort today, my all white ensemble actually turned out looking fairly chic. And yes, Freya may have put it together for me when we were in London shopping. Always a plus, having a friend with an eye for fashion.

Harry looks up from his phone, a grin overtaking his face as he spots me. Before I know it, he's standing in front of me, hat pulled off his head and sunglasses pushed up in his hair.

"Now I understand why you didn't say goodbye to me when you left for work this morning." He notes, eyes glancing down my figure, "Would've been hard to let you leave... looking that fit."

"I did say goodbye, you just wouldn't wake up."

"Rubbish." He chuckles, leaning down and giving me a short kiss hello. "Done for the day yeah?"

"That I am." I nod, earning a smile from him.

Harry's leaving tonight, so I decided to have a shorter day of work and make up for it tomorrow while he's gone. Not really helping me catch up on work, but I won't be spending the afternoon he leaves sitting at my desk when I could be spending it with him. No warm blooded woman would blame me.

I'm steered towards the white deli bar, where I take a seat next to Harry. He drops his hat on the counter next to him before grabbing us a couple menus. Once we've put in our orders, Harry turns towards me as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Came up with a brilliant idea for this afternoon."

"And what's that?" I question, adjusting his collar.

"A surprise. It'll be ace." He grins at me.

"Any hints?"

"Dunno... Ummmm, it's something we've never done together before."

"So descriptive."

"I'm a mysterious lad." He shrugs. "You'll fancy it. Promise."

A kiss is pressed to my temple as our food is set in front of us. Lunch goes by quickly, as does all time I spend with Harry. We joke, laugh, tease... and steal food off each others plates. Of course he tries to convince me to sneak away to the 'loo' with him, which results in my swatting his hands away as he attempts to grip my bum.

My stomach is full as we walk to Harry's car, and apprehensive. His last surprise for me ended up covering the bathroom floor with bubbles after he put way to much bubble bath in the Jacuzzi. We still ended up in the tub, the amount of suds surrounding us leaving us in fits of giggles.

He holds my hand on his knee as he drives through the busy streets of L.A., heading west. The second he's parked, his eyes shoot to me, gauging my reaction.

I look through the windshield, raising my eyebrows at the sign plastered across the front of the building.

Shamrock Tattoo

"What's your game Styles?" I glance over at him, a smile creeping up on his face.

"I pick yours, you pick mine."