Chapter 98: "You met Ava?"

-Harry's POV-

I could hear the music the second I stepped out of the cab.

Numerous flashes went off as I made my way inside, giving the bouncer a nod as he let me through the door.

"Can you believe this?! First after party of the tour. Wicked!" Niall yells as he passes by me, pint in hand and a grin covering his face.

I take a look around the large room, my eyes scanning the crowd. I see a few people I know. And many I don't.

"Hey! I was wondering if we could get a quick picture?"

"Yeah.. Sure." I nod to the two young women who suddenly appeared in front of me.

I smile into the camera as always, giving a thumbs up as I take a picture with each of them. After chatting a few moments I'm able to excuse myself politely, intent on continuing my search.

I haven't stopped looking for one person since I've stepped into the club. And I'm more than anxious to find her.

My eyes finally land on a familiar face and I quickly make my way over it to.

"Hey... You seen Ava?"

"Lovely to see you too Haz." Lou rolls her eyes at me.

"Right. Sorry. You alright?"

"Doing brilliantly. How's the fish and chips? Heard you got an iPhone to the bollocks this evening."

"Not a memory I wish to relive, but I'm good. Knees a big sore though... Hit the deck pretty quick after impact."

"Happy to hear you've muddled through." Lou laughs. "She's on the other side of the bar."

"Thanks Louise!" I smile at her, giving her a tight side hug as she groans.

I'm swiftly pushed off of her as she points across the room, "Go on you."

I head across the room, saying a quick hello to a few of the crew as I pass them.

My eyes finally land on long brown wavy hair, resting several inches above a tight bum. I'd know those curves anywhere, having become intimately acquainted on more than one occasion.

My eyes narrow the second I realize she's talking to a young lad, who seems more than a little excited to be receiving her attention.

I try not to laugh as I near them. Ava looks like she's ready to smack her head against the wall in boredom.

"Harry Styles! Nice to see you again!"

I smile, my eyes shooting to Ava's. Her expression completely changed to an excited grin.

"You too mate." I look him over, finally recognizing him.

Steven I think. Works at the venue we played today. He followed Ni and I around for a bit, going on about how he was in a band.

"You met Ava?"

I purse my lips, trying not to chuckle.

"Actually..." Ava starts to talk but I quickly cut her off.

"Nope. Don't think I've had the pleasure." I turn towards her with a smirk, "Ava, was it?"

She furrows her eyebrows at me, a small laugh escaping her lips. "Yes. Ava."

"Ava here's a song writer. Told her I'd be more than happy to play one of her songs at our next gig." Steven speaks up.

"Nice of you. Quite the opportunity I reckon." I glance at him before turning back to Av. "So Ava... Can I buy you a drink?"