Chapter 51: All of Me

{Song for this chapter is All of Me by Jasmine Thompson. I attached it and I'll let you know when to start playing it!}

-Harry's POV-

"Bit cold out for ice cream, don't you think?"

"It's never to cold for ice cream mum." I smile, handing my mum the cone I insisted on getting her.

I take a seat next to her at the small table outside the ice cream shop, glancing across the street to where Gem and Ava are in line to get coffee.

"She really is lovely Harry."

I turn my attention back to my mum, who has tears in her eyes. "Don't cry mum, not again." I chuckle at her. It seems every time Av and I so much as smile at one another, she has to grab a tissue.

"I just love seeing you so happy... and in love."

I raise an eyebrow at her. Even though I'm sure it's fairly apparent, I've yet to actually tell her I am in love.

"I do love her, very much." I say quietly, looking again across the street at Av.

"I know. And she loves you as well." My mum says as a statement rather then a question.

"Yes, she does." I grin. "I didn't know I could feel this way about someone. Really do think she's it for me mum."

"Oh Harry!" She grabs my hand that's resting on the table, giving it a tight squeeze. "I'm so happy for you. She really is special. I'm just beyond chuffed you found each other."

"Me too." I nod.

I really don't know what I would do without her. Well, I guess I do somewhat know. I was without her for over a year, and it was the most miserable time of my life. But now that we're actually together, now I know what it's like to have her love me back, I know I'd go absolutely mad without her. The thought of me not being the one who makes her laugh, or comfort her when she cries, or hold her when she's falling asleep... it makes me right sick to my stomach.

"Really Haz?" I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Gem's voice, "Ice cream on a day like today? You really are mad."

"It's not that cold out." I respond, pulling the seat out next to me so Ava can sit down.

Once she's sat down, I pull her chair towards mine and press a soft kiss to her temple. She smells wonderful as usual and I have to restrain myself from pulling her onto my lap and kissing her properly. I know I'm like a horny school boy around her, but I can't help it. My mind, body, and soul just seem to crave her. That plus the fact she hasn't really let me touch her since we stepped foot in my mum's house has me going mad. I bloody tried my best both last night and this morning, but she wouldn't have it. I haven't even gotten a proper snog since we've stepped foot in Holmes Chapel. Being with her, but not being able to be with her would make any lad go mad.

"So what shall we do the rest of the day?" My mum asks.

"Well I for one am all shopped out." I announce, looking over the numerous bags surrounding the table. Ava of course didn't buy a thing, but my mum and Gemma were more then willing to spend half the day shopping after I insisted it was my treat. One of the best things about what I do is getting to spoil the women I love.

"It's already almost three. Why don't we just head home and lay around the house?" Gemma suggests, reminding me why I love her so much.

"That sounds ace!" I agree. "Then why don't I take us all out for dinner this evening?"

"That sounds lovely." My mum smiles as we all stand up, everyone grabbing a few shopping bags.

Twenty minutes later we are all sprawled out in the living room, laughing about old stories of all the scraps Gem and I used to get into.