Chapter 39: Dinner followed by....

-Ava's POV-

Once we finally peeled ourselves off the chaise lounge by the pool, hours had went by.

Harry had filled me in on what happened on tour, including the endless pranks the boys all played on one another. Even though being on the road is hard, I actually do miss it terribly. There was never a dull moment on tour, thanks to Louie and Zayn mostly.

My past year was far less eventful, but Harry seemed genuinely interested as I told him everything I'd managed to accomplish in our time apart. I've followed in my grandmother's footsteps well, and I know she would be proud with what I have done with the various charities I'd taken over. The success and efforts I put forth really are because of Harry. I tried to keep myself as busy as possible every day that went by, being every time I stopped to even take a breath thoughts of him filled my mind.

His body had tensed and his grip on me tightened as he asked me about my relationship with Liam Hemsworth. He seemed relieved after I had told him everything, but his body was still stiff against mine for awhile after.

Harry's phone ringing is what finally pulled us out of our own little world. It had went off several times before, and on the third ring he decided he had better answer it. He groaned when he saw it was management, apologizing to me that he would probably be tied up on the phone for awhile.

I took that as my que to get up and head upstairs for a shower, already smelling the chlorine on myself. I had hoped Harry's phone call wouldn't last to long, and that I would be pleasantly surprised by him joining me in the shower, but he was still on the phone when I headed back downstairs. He frowned at me and mouthed sorry to which I shook my head letting him know it was fine.

I was just picking up several take out menus from a drawer in the kitchen when Finn appeared, his arms fully of grocery bags. I never let him give me anything for living with me, being I wasn't paying for it myself. But he insisted the least he could do is buy food and pay for internet.

"Perfect timing!" I smile as I take several bags from him.

"There's more in the car. I may had overdone it a bit this time." He chuckles. "Bit of advice, don't take Niall food shopping with you."

"Well that explains some things." I laugh, pulling a never ending supply of food out of the bags.

Finn grabs the rest of the bags, setting them on the counters and dropping down onto the bar stool in a huff.

"Tired?"

"Yes. I'm far to old to be staying up all night playing video games. I don't know how the lad does it all the time."

"Leprechaun's never get knackered." Harry remarks as he enters the kitchen, looking over the various bags covering the counters "We having a party?"

"No. He went shopping with Niall." I answer.

"Should of known." Harry chuckles as he pulls three bottles of ketchup out of a bag.

They both start helping me unpack the food, but I shoo them away, "I'll put the food away, you guys go shower."

Harry nods, but Finn shakes his head, "Don't need one."

"You smell like Ni's house, mate."

"That a bad thing?" Finn asks.

"Yes." Harry and I both answer at the same time.

Finn shrugs before heading up the back staircase towards his room. The second we are alone, I feel two hands wrap around my waist from behind.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Hhmmmm? Yeah, it's fine. Just needed to go over a few things." Harry replies, pulling me back against him. "Come shower with me."

"You missed your chance." I playfully scold, "And I need to put this food away."

"Fine, but I'm cooking dinner."

"F-fine by me-me." I stutter out as Harry's hands run up my sides and push the hair away from my neck.

He chuckles before placing a soft kiss right below my jawline, causing my whole body to tingle.

"I love that I have this affect on you." He mumbles against my skin.

I shiver as his tongue darts out against my neck, "Harry."

His hands grip me tightly at the sound of my voice, his fingers lightly digging into the skin on my hips. "Fuck Av, you can't say my name like that if you won't join me."

"Sorry, can't" I smile, loving that I now have the upper hand.

"Tonight." His hot breath fans out against my neck, and I nod, knowing exactly what he means.

"Well I'm off to take the coldest shower of my life." He presses a kiss to the back of my head.

He slaps my bum before leaving the room, making me jump as he laughs at how flustered I am. Something that doesn't change all through dinner.

"Thanks for dinner." Finn states as we all finish off our plates.

"No problem mate." Harry nods to Finn as he stands up and picks several plates off the table.

"You lot cooked, so how bout I clean up this mess?" Finn offers.

"Harry cooked, I kinda just watched." I admit, smiling when I think about watching Harry cook dinner. I'd planted myself on a bar stool, while he busied himself, taking advantage of the now plentiful supply of ingredients to choose from. I was embarrassed more than a few times when I was caught checking him out, my cheeks reddening every time Harry smirked at me.

I start to offer my help as Finn starts clearing the table, but Harry grabs my hand, pulling me up abruptly.

"Thanks mate, really appreciate it." Harry pats Finn on the back before pulling me out of the room.

I practically have to jog to keep up with Harry's quick pace as he leads me up that stairs. This is the first time I highly appreciate the fact that my bedroom is so private, and on the complete opposite end of the house from Finn's.

"Harry, slow down." I laugh as he pulls me down the hallway.

He stops suddenly and turns around. I feel my breath catch in my throat as his hands wrap around my neck and pull me towards him. The kiss is slow, agonizingly wonderfully so. His hands unhurriedly run down my sides and under the back of my shirt, rubbing circles in the skin on my lower back. His tongue slides into my mouth, teasing me gradually. His every action is tremendously slow but full of intent.

He knows exactly what he's doing to me.

I moan against his lips as he continues his pleasurable torment, making me every bit as eager as he is.

"Okay, don't slow down." I barely pant out.

_______________________

Please vote!!