Chapter 31: "No one's ever gonna love you like I do."

-Harry's POV-

I feel like a bloody teenager, snogging on the couch with my bird.

In the past, I would feel like such a thing was a proper waste of time. Get it done and push on, that was my motto. But with Ava I couldn't be more fucking content to just sit all day with her straddling my lap as we snog on my couch.

I can't get enough of her. The way her lips taste, how her skin feels, the way my heart races when she touches me, the sounds that escape her mouth whenever I kiss right below her jawline. I could spend all my life exploring this woman's body and I'm absolutely positive I'd never grow bored of it.

My hands brush along the skin of her back, having found their way underneath her shirt immediately after we sat down.

The way she leans forward, pressing her chest against mine and pulling at my hair sends waves of electricity shooting through my body.

My mouth is constantly moving from her neck to her lips and then back again, not being able to neglect one or the other for more than a few minutes.

I groan against her lips as she starts to lean back, instinctively leaning forward and pulling her closer, not ready for this to end.

She starts chuckling and manages to push me away just enough so she can all out laugh.

"What's so funny?" I pant out, trying to catch my breath.

"You do realize we've been making out for a good oh... 45 minutes now right?" She laughs.

"Yeah?" I chuckle, my face covered by what I'm sure is a goofy grin.

"I feel like my dad is going to come downstairs any minute to ask you what your intentions are." She smiles at me. God she's pretty.

"My intention is to take you to my bed." I smirk at her while running my hands over her bum.

"I'm pretty sure that answer would get you thrown out boyfriend."

"Hmmm. Well I would just toss a couple hundreds at him. That'd distract the money hungry bastard long enough I'd be able to steal you away."

She busts out laughing, dropping her head onto my chest as her whole body shakes.

"To harsh?" I chuckle as I wrap my arms tightly around her.

"Not nearly." She mumbles against my chest and sighs as I kiss the top of her head.

"Tired?" I question when I sense her body relaxing into mine.

She nods her head and rests it in the crook of my neck.

"Let's go to bed love."

She nods again, pulling herself off of me and standing upright. I follow suit and put my hands on her shoulders, guiding her towards the bedroom as I shut off all the lights.

"You have something I can wear to sleep in?"

"Yeah here." I smirk, holding up my hands with nothing in them.

"Very funny Styles." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Knew you thought I was." I state as I head towards my dresser, pulling my old stones tee out and tossing it to her.

She rolls her eyes at me as she heads towards the bathroom.

By the time she emerges, I've stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed. My mouth drops open at the site of her in my shirt, it reaching just below her bum.

She blushes as she slides into bed, pulling the covers up around her.

"Why are you looking at me like that." She asks, her cheeks turning even more red.