Chapter 55: "Always"

Just fyi... This chapter is steamy.. and steamy only. Readers beware. ;)

-Ava's POV-

Harry's hand are everywhere. Grasping the back of my neck, gripping my hips, clutching my waist, running through my hair, and skimming over my thighs. I can't keep up.

Not that I care to. His hands roaming my body is literally the best thing imaginable, and I find it very hard to resist pushing him off me and taking control of the situation.

His lips on mine are like fire, heating my body up and sending sparks throughout it. They always move so perfectly against mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth at only the best moments.

He finally pulls his lips from mine, us both gasping for air after such a heavy makeout session.

"Fuck." He pants out, licking his lips. "You have no bloody idea how much I want you."

"I think I do." I smirk at him, moving my hand between us and brushing it across the prominent bulge in his tight black jeans.

A small hiss leaves his lips at the contact, his fingers digging into my hip even more so. His eyes are dark as he abruptly stands up off the couch, pulling me up with him.

He unbuttons his shirt, pulling it off his shoulders and leaving me breathless. My eyes linger over his chest and arms, taking in the tattoos I've come to love.

I was never one to really like alot of tattoos on a man. But that changed within about ten seconds of first seeing Harry take his shirt off. From then on the very thought of the two sparrows that graced his chest made me weak in the knees.

His hands push my hips, making me take a few steps backwards, towards the fireplace in front of the couch. He leaves me standing there, turning off the light, leaving the leaving the room in just the soft glow of the fireplace.

He surprises me by sitting down on the couch instead of coming back over to me. Just a few feet separate us, his eyes looking me up and down.

"Do me a favor yeah?" His deep voice and accent make my skin tingle, "Strip for me."

I nearly swallow my tongue as I suck in a deep breathe. Oh my god. I can't do this. I'm far to insecure to be able to strip in front of anyone, let alone someone as beautiful as Harry.

"Av."

I look up from my hard stare at the floor, meeting Harry's eyes.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The sexiest woman I've ever known." He says with absolute conviction. "Please love... do me the honor of taking your clothes off for me. I promise... I'll make it worth it."

I gulp, wondering if he really has any idea how close to fainting I am from just his words alone. God, the things his voice can do to me is ridiculous. My pulse is racing, my breath shallow and quick, my cheeks flushed, and my skin is tingling. All that and he hasn't even touched me yet.

I swallow all my fear and doubts I have about myself, looking down and slowly pulling off my heels. My tan cardigan gets pushed off my shoulders next, followed by my long necklace. I steal a glance at Harry as I reach under my dress and push my tights down my legs. His bottom lip is between his teeth as he watches me, giving me the motivation I need to continue on.

I carefully pull the tights from my feet, making sure not to lose my balance and fall over. Once again I wish I was the kind of woman who had sexy underwear. The mint colored bra and boy-shorts I have on now have details of lace, but are far from sexy.

My cream dress is a pullover with an elastic waste, and I take a deep breath before grasping the bottom hem in my small hands. In one swift movement I pull the dress over my head, my hair spilling over my shoulders as it drops to the floor next to me.