Chapter 40: "How can you be mine?"

-Ava's POV-

I gasp softly as I'm picked up, my legs wrapping around Harry's waist as I reconnect our lips.

Kissing Harry has got to be one of my all time favorite things. There hasn't been a kiss I've received from him that wasn't full of passion and need. He didn't just make me feel wanted, he made me feel needed. The way he held onto me, whether by holding my face or wrapping his arms around me, was like he was afraid I could disappear any instant.

But I wouldn't. I couldn't. I wanted and needed him just as desperately, and I tried to express that in every touch and word. But neither seemed to do my feelings justice. Not for how much I really loved him.

Before I knew it we were inside my room, the door being kicked shut by Harry's foot.

My back hits the soft covers of my bed as I whine from the loss of Harry's lips.

When I open my eyes I'm met with his green ones, looking down at me with love and lust.

"I love you Ava."

"I love you." I smile back at him, my eyes scanning his face. His dimpled grin makes my heart beat even faster.

His head dips down, his lips finding my neck and running smoothly across the surface.

"Off." I tug at the bottom of his shirt.

"Yes ma'am." He chuckles, bringing a hand up and pulling it over his head.

My hands slide over his shoulders and chest, my whole body heating up at they run across the ripples of his abs.

"Your turn."

I lean up as Harry grips my shirt, pulling it over my head and tossing it to the floor. He hums quietly as he kisses my collarbones, giving each of them equal attention before running his tongue up my neck.

I try to control my body, but I'm already helplessly squirming underneath him.

His lips don't leave my skin as his hand moves down my stomach and unbuttons my jeans.

I watch his eyes darken as he leans back, unzipping them and pulling them from my legs before doing the same with his own.

The feel of his fingertips running up my thighs makes my body tremble and my nails involuntarily softly scrape up his back as he hovers above me once again.

"So beautiful." He whispers, "How can you be mine?"

My response isn't in the form of words but in a rough kiss as I grasp his neck and yank him towards me. He moans as I slip my tongue into his mouth, our hands wandering each other's bodies endlessly.

My lips still as his hand pushes into the front of my underwear. He takes the opportunity to take control of the kiss, his tongue easily winning dominance over my own.

He slides a finger across my center, giving my body a slight jolt as he pushes it inside me. I can feel him smirk against my lips when he realizes I don't need any help to be ready for him.

Once his finger leaves me, my bra and underwear are off in seconds. The way his eyes scan over my naked body as he pushes his own off his hips nearly makes me pass out from the rush of blood to my head.

His hands move up my body as he leans back over me, leaving a trail of heat whenever they touch.

He very slowly makes his way up my body, his hands caressing and tongue finding every sensitive spot along the way. By the time he's reached my lips my whole body is on fire and tingling.

I can feel him press into my thigh harder and harder as our kiss deepens, both of us fighting to show our love.

My back arches as he presses against me and he leans back, looking into my eyes.

He lets out a shaky breath as he drops his hips, slowly pressing himself into me. His forehead rests on my collarbone as he groans.

"Av." His hot breath fans against my ear and I grip his back and pull him closer.

He pulls himself out and pushes back in slowly, his hips finding the perfect rhythm against mine.

My breath comes out in short pants as he moves above me, filling me over and over again.

"Fuck." His eyes squeeze shut and he bites his lip as he quickens his pace.

The moans spill out of my mouth as he constantly changes his angle.

I feel the burn in my stomach start to spread across my body as wrap my legs around his waist.

When I open my eyes and see him above me, panting with his hair fallen over his face, I'm lost. My whole body shakes as I find my release, Harry's hand moving in between us and working me through as I whimper underneath him.

He pushes into me one.. two... three more times before his body stiffens, curses falling from his mouth as he reaches his high.

His sweaty chest presses against mine as he leans down, planting sloppy kisses along my jaw line.

"Bloody hell." He breaths out, trying to catch his breath.

He gives me one more soft kiss before dropping his body down on the bed next to me.

His arm snakes around my waist, holding me tightly. "God, I love you."

I take a deep breath, feeling his warmth surround me as I wonder how it ever took me so long to tell him I love him.

____________________

Please vote! :)