Chapter 76: Home

-Harry's POV-

My fingers run through Ava's hair as she sleeps against me, her head on my chest.

I've been awake for a bit, but I couldn't, wouldn't, bring myself to move.

Not with her laying against me, her soft breath hitting my chest, and her long eye lashes fluttering as she dreams.

This feeling, holding her in my arms, it feels like home.

That's the one thing I desperately miss being gone so often. Being home, feeling relaxed and at ease, being just Harry. The one place I can be without the fear of judgement, my every move being questioned. The one place I'm truly happy, surrounded by those who whole heartedly support me.

But with Ava, I can be anywhere in the world... And as long as she's with me, I'm home.

She's the love of my life, I've no doubt of it. There will never be anyone else who can make my heart race like she can, who can make me smile by doing the smallest things, who can make me truly happy.

I've done so many things wrong when it comes her. So many bloody awful things.

But here she is, in my arms, having forgiven me once again. I don't deserve her, I know full well I never will. But for her I will spend the rest of my life trying to.

I don't quite understand why, but things between us feel different now. After the last two weeks. After last night.

It was bloody amazing, being with her again. But it's so much more than that. We've had sex plenty of times before, but something was different. Something has changed.

I'm not afraid.

For the first time since I saw her walk across that stage, shaking like a leaf, I'm not afraid of losing her.

For some reason, now.... I feel like I won't. She's in this with me, I can feel it. She's really truly given me her heart. And she doesn't expect to get it back.

I can't explain why I suddenly feel this way.

I just know I do.

The last two weeks have brought about a shift in our relationship. It's like before we were trying to make this work, and now... We realize we don't have to try.

Things, this relationship, works well on its own. It doesn't need to be babied or scrutinized. It doesn't 'need' anything to work. It just does.

I feel her stir in my arms, her warm body snuggling up against mine even more. Her eyes open slowly, a smile appearing on her beautiful face as I continue to play with her hair.

Her left hand moves up my stomach till she reaches the swallow on the right side of my chest. Her fingertips trace it gently, running over it again and again.

I press a kiss to the top of her head causing her to look up at me and smile. Damn, that smile. I've seen so many smiles in my life, millions most likely. But hers... Av's will always be my favorite.

She pushes herself up on my chest far enough her lips can meet mine. The kiss is slow and soft, the perfect good morning.

I cup her face when she pulls away, leaning over her so I can kiss her again. Kissing her, tasting her... will never get old. I love it.

She softly tugs on my arm, and I move over her, resting between her legs. Such a small gesture that she wants me, but it has my heart nearly beating out of my chest.

There's no words said between us. We don't need them.

My hand runs down her neck, trailing between her breasts and across her stomach, finally reaching its destination.

She's wet. So fucking wet for me, I don't hesitate to push two fingers inside her. Her hand grips my arm, pulling my hand from away from her as she shakes her head.

She wants to get right to it, and she knows I'm more than ready for her. I'm always ready for her.

One look.. Be it a smirk, a wink, or a shy smile and I'm hard as a bloody rock. I literally yearn for her. Not just for how she feels, not just for the pleasure I get from it.

It's the intimacy, knowing I'm the only one she shares herself with. Knowing I'm the one satisfying her, making her legs shake as she comes undone beneath me.

This is ours, no one else is a part of it. It's just me and her and our love for each other as we're locked away in our own little world.

A world I wouldn't give up for anything. Ever.

I find her lips in a kiss, sweeping my tongue inside her mouth. Her small hands tangle in my hair, gently pulling on it and driving me mad.

With my lips against her neck and my elbows resting on either side of her head I slowly push into her.

The feel of her around me... never has anything felt so right. So perfect. So deliciously unbelievably tight.

I pace myself, ignoring my desire to take her roughly. I want her so badly I often get carried away, forgetting how bloody amazing it is just taking the time to truly feel every inch of her.

How warm she is, how her hips slowly roll up to meet mine, the sounds of her quiet moaning...

I take it all in, more than enjoying every second as I move in and out of her.

Her back arches as I delve deeper, her eyes tightly closed as her jaw drops open.

Her hands grip my biceps as they strain from my movements, her nails digging into the firm flesh.

I bite my lip, once again finding myself ready to finish far to quickly.

I try to focus as I rock my hips into her over and over, feeling the pressure build up, begging to be released.

She feels so damn good.

I groan as she wraps her legs around my waist, willing me to go even deeper.

I don't hesitate.

The moans... I've never heard the likes of them. They send me to a whole other level.

I move my hand in between us, rubbing the spot I know will send her over the edge.

It's not long before she's calling my name as she cries out in pleasure. My name.

Her legs shudder as she clenches around me and I let go.

It hits me like a tidal wave. Pleasure rolling through my body, from my head all the way down to my toes.

I curse, the sensation overwhelming me as I tense inside of her.

My breath is raged as I come down, pecking her lips over and over again.

I smile against them, so fucking chuffed that she's mine.

That this feeling she gives me, I won't lose it.

It's mine, and I intend on keeping both it and her for the rest of my life.

______________
Please vote!