Chapter 47: Breakfast, Teasing, and a Phone Call

-Ava's POV-

The bed dipping down next to me stirs me from my sleep.

The smell of pancakes wakes me up fully, my eyelids fluttering open.

"Good morning." I smile up at a ridiculously goofy grin spread across Harry's face.

"Great morning." He corrects me, leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Great hmmmm?"

"You're here in London... in my bed, so yeah. Great. Yeah.... Brilliant actually."

"Did you make me breakfast?"

"That I did." He grins, obviously proud of himself.

"You woke up early to make me breakfast?"

"Slept well." He shrugs. "Do when you're with me. Hungry?"

"Very!" I sit up and he places the tray over my lap, lifting a lid off the plate.

I can't help the giggle that escapes my mouth, "You made me heart shaped pancakes."

"Cheesy?" He looks at me expectedly, one of his arms slung over my legs.

"Yes" I nod, "But I love it."

"Knew you would." He chuckles as he pours syrup over my pancakes.

I take a sip of my coffee as he does so, taking in how beautiful he really is. His hair is a hopeless mess, sticking up all over his head. I'm sure mine looks the same, but I know for a fact I can't pull it off like Harry does. His unfading grin is infectious, and I can't help but blush every time he directs it towards me. His eyes are full of life and happiness as they continuously glance between mine.

"It good?"

"Delicious." I nod, taking another bite. "You want some?"

"Nah. Need to get ready soon. Few more interviews today. You... You're not leaving today are you?"

"No, I did not just fly in for a booty call." I laugh.

"Booty call?" He questions, his accent making me laugh harder as the words roll across his tongue.

"Sex."

"Rightttttttt." He laughs at himself. "Missed you. Missed this."

"Me too."

"But last night yeah?" His grin turns into a smirk.

I feel my cheeks flush at the thought, my body heating up instantly.

"That was.." He goes on, "I'll never have enough of you. Ever."

"I'll be sure to remind you of that in about thirty years."

"You can, but I'm sure I'll have you bent over a desk at the time." He chuckles.

"Oh my god Harry!" I feel my face redden even more, "You're such a perv."

"Cheeky." He corrects me as always. "And I don't think you have room to talk love. Not after last night."

I close my eyes, wishing I could just melt into the floor and disappear from embarrassment.

"You're so cute when you're all flustered." Harry laughs, "Nothing to be embarrassed about. I quite fancied it. Do think you owe me a new shirt though."

"Please stop." I cover my face with my hands.

"I haven't even mentioned you and El yet."

"Kill me now please." I join in Harry's laughter as he pulls my hands off my face.