3 | Captured

Thanks to Kirimilliganhadlen for this request! I'm sorry if it's not really up to your standard/expectations... :/

It was dark and cold, in the middle of winter as the chilly air nips as his dark skin. The wind howls as he tries to fight back against the strong arms, his vision blurred as he felt the cold metal against his wrists, this was all too familiar. Sam snuck in and he heard cries, I will not let this happen. 

He busts open the doors, "hey!" he cried "I think this belongs to you!" he throws the knocked out guards in front of them "hand my boyfriend back – right now!" he demanded angrily. How dare they?! How dare they take his precious Bucky away from him? 

They're going to pay. He shoots down a few bullets at them and runs to Bucky, cutting open the metal cuffs with Redwing and sending the HYDRA agents flying, Sam notices that Bucky is ice-cold and that there's a trickle of blood down his forehead. 

Sam started kicking and punching no matter what to protect him. There were sounds of bullets and thuds soon enough, Sam turned and saw that Bucky had grabbed a gun and started shooting at the HYDRA operatives.

Bucky took shaky breaths and suddenly he fainted.

• • •

Bucky woke up in his bed, feeling groggy and his body ached. His head was wrapped in bandages, faintly remembering what happened the other day. He remembered Sam being there...He groaned and sat up gingerly, "Bucky, no!" Sam cried as he entered the room, laying Bucky down again "you need rest!"

"Sam...How long was I out? What happened?"

Sam laid down next to Bucky, softly stroking his hair with his eyes getting teary "you...could have died - but I saved you," he said softly "you're safe now. Hydra captured you -" Bucky stopped him and rested his head neatly in Sam's chest.

"Thank you," Bucky said, smiling with his voice cracking "thank you for not letting me...slip away."

Bucky kissed Sam's cheek and held him tightly, he closed his eyes feeling safe and more tired than ever. "Get rest my darling," he whispered and watched as Bucky's chest was rising and falling with his eyes closed and bits of his long chestnut hair in his face. He looked so peaceful and calm.

"I will never let you go," Sam mumbled, Bucky smiled.

"I can hear you," he whispered, smiling.

"Shut up and go to sleep." Sam admired him as Bucky drifted off. Safe. Quiet. Lovely.

a/n: thanks!