34 | Situations Part 2

Warning: Swearing

"The rooms are okay?" Bucky said to Sam as they lied down in bed together "babe, this is Wakanda. It's the best country in the whole world!" Bucky told him, turning to meet his face. Earlier that day Bucky had introduced Sam his goats. Bucky's old little house in Wakanda was nice but simple, it was messy and dusty. 

Bucky smiled, nuzzling in Sam's chest, feeling his skin as they wait for each other to be sleepy. Sam wrapped an arm around him, tomorrow will be the morning where they can go back, have Bucky's metal arm and go home. It was warm, cozy and lovely. The lights flickered off and they went to sleep. 

Bucky tossed and turned, another Nightmare. The guns and the screaming...all over again. Blood on his hands, on the dead bodies and gunfire, bang! Bang! He covered his ears but the trigger words kept swimming in. He jolted awake, sweat dripping from his body and catching his breath. Sam stirred awake and held him close.

"Shh, it's okay," Sam cooed. Bucky cried into his chest, a strained and hurt sobs coming from his mouth. "Sam, I killed so many people," he choked as he held him tighter "there are so many kids without parents and so many important people, dead, sitting in a grave now..." Sam held him tight, kissed him on the forehead and rocked him back and forth.

"I will always love you, Bucky," Sam mumbled as Bucky sniffed. "Forever and always," Sam reassured him. Bucky gripped on Sam's body and held him tighter. "Even if I murder you?" Bucky said, looking up at him with puppy eyes. "I will meet you in heaven, give you a huge hug and kiss. Always," Sam told him, placing a sweet kiss on his lips and holding each other. Bucky smiled, knowing everything will be okay when he's with Sam.

a/n: Thanks for reading! Sorry, it's so short!