72 | I Thought You Hated Each Other!

a/n: Thanks to @I_L0v3_Y0u_3000 for this prompt! Thank you so much for all the reads and votes on this book!

Warning: Swearing

"Really?!" Bucky groaned, hitting Sam playfully on the back. Sam gave a pouty face at him and snuck away with the stolen snacks. The Avengers knew that Sam and Bucky hated each other. But they didn't know that they were dating. "Are you guys gonna be nice to each other?" Steve said, sitting down at the table, Natasha also joining him with a tired look. 

They were sort of sick of Sam & Bucky's behaviour. But they only acted mean towards each other to cover up their relationship. This morning, they were planning to go for a run, so they did that. Steve was the fastest, Bucky second, Natasha and Sam tied at 3rd place.

 "How are you so fast?" Sam panted, struggling to keep up with Bucky on the footpath as they searched for a coffee shop. Bucky laughed and ruffled up his hair, "well, you're just slow, Sammy." Bucky teased again. 

"Did you call me Sammy?" Sam asked, peaking interest to Steve's attention. Bucky blushed and coughed "well I mean, I could have called you a bitch, would you like that?" Sam snickered as they entered the store. They orded their drinks and sat down. "You two are giving me a headache," Natasha groans, pressing her fingers to her temple. Bucky and Sam laughed, "sorry Nat," Sam teased "Bucky's just being an idiot." Bucky smiled at him, lightly pushing him and stealing his drink "that's what you get for stealing snacks this morning." Bucky hissed.

Sam pinned Bucky against the booth "and this is what you get for stealing my heart," Sam pressed his lips to Bucky's, making Bucky hand over Sam's drink. "Shit!" Steve cried "I thought you two hated each other!"

"Lies," Bucky smiled. "We're just very convincing actors," Sam smiled, sipping his drink. "Can we tell the others?" Natasha asked. Bucky and Sam shrugged, they didn't really mind. "Sure," Sam smiled.

•••

There were so many questions that the Avengers asked them once the news spread. How did it happen? How long have you been dating? That sort of stuff, it was like the press all over. "GUYS!" Sam cried "stop asking us a million questions as once! Please!"

They all stopped, it went quiet. "Thank you!" Bucky said, lying down on the couch. Sam lied next to him, their friends finally gave them some privacy. "Can we go out tomorrow?" Bucky mumbled, they're now sitting up, Bucky resting on Sam's shoulder. Sam smiled "sure." They turned on the TV and watched some Sherlock, snuggling together.

Truly, this was a blessed relationship.

A/N: I'm trying to update more regurarly! Hope you liked this one!