86 | Kiss Me.

A/N: The mall kissing scene from CATWS

"This sucks," Bucky said, digging his hands in his pockets "this disguise sucks."

"Shut up, you've been saying that for the past three minutes." Sharon said as they walked into the store. They target a laptop and start researching. "Zemo's outwest." Sam said as Sharon plugged in the USB. Bucky kept looking at his watch. Nine minutes. 

"His men are approaching us." Bucky mumbled, looking around. Sharon zoomed in on the upcoming location, she took out the USB and they walked together down the hallways. It was filled with people, technology and the escaltors were extremly full.

"Sharon, you can go ahead of us." Sam told her, she nods and walks faster, all of them aware that Zemo's men were on the lookout. "There's two on the second floor," Bucky whispered to him. He nods in response. He wasn't really used to Bucky's new haircut yet, he's shown photos of his old self - but he was glad Bucky changed it, long hair would have been 'a pain in the ass' as Bucky described it.

They approach the escaltor, the men were spread thin, "he's coming." Sam said, noticing Zemo step on the escalator. He tried thinking of something to do. He looked around at the many people here. This idea was something Bucky would most likely kill him for.

"Kiss me!" Sam whispered, flickering his eyes to Zemo.

His friend looked down in utter confusion "what for?"

"He's coming. Kissing in public makes people uncomfortable." Sam explained, raising his eyebrows. He rolled his eyes and looked at him.

"It does." Bucky smiled, clashing their mouths together, people started walking ahead of them. Sam broke the kiss, with a smile "still uncomfortable?" Bucky wiped his mouth with his sleeve, following Sam down the steps. "Uncomfortable is not the word I would use."

"Extra uncomfortable?" he teased, Bucky hit him lightly, Sharon waited outside the mall next to the car, playing with the keys as two of Zemo's unconcious men surrounded her.

"What took you so long?" she said, opening the car and climbing in, "oh wait, I know. I was listening to the conversation whilst I was beating up those assholes." she began to drive, Sam rested against the seat, he turned to Bucky and smiled.

"Was that your first kiss since 1945?"

"That bad, huh?" he said, tracing his fingers against the window.

"No – I was just wondering how much - practice you've had." Sam said, throwing a lousy excuse.

"That's bullshit," Sharon said from the front, turning the corner "you just want to kiss him again." Sam blushed and Bucky laughed.

"Anyone special though?"

"Augh," Bucky groaned "can't remember much. No-one really stuck out to me. Maybe Steve but, we're just friends. Speaking of which, Sharon how'd it feel to kiss your granduncle?" She didn't respond but turned a sharp corner, the response seemed to say: F you. Sam was laughing now.

"I'm glad you two don't argue when we last met," Sharon said "otherwise I'd have to put your faces together and make you kiss to shut up."

They all laughed, the radio was on and it mentioned John Walker. Bucky balled his fists "I want to kill John."

"We know," Sam sighed "but you can't." Sharon turned the street to the KFC drive-thru.

"He's an insult to your name." he hissed, folding his arms. Sam puts a hand on his shoulder. "Bucky, calm down."

"Fine," he sighed "but right now, I am looking forward to getting KFC."