33 | Situations Part 1

A/N: Thank you to @qwerhjkfgvbnm for this idea I am then writing @grandmaspiano's idea, which is part two.

"I'm out of ammo," Sam calls over the comms, Bucky shields them with Cap's shield that was left on the ground. The gunfire was going crazy as they hid behind a brick wall. Sam tested out his spare gun on his wrist, Redwing flew in and knocked off Bucky's arm entirely. Redwing flew around Bucky and landed next to Sam.

"Sorry!" Sam said, grabbing the shield off Bucky and protecting them both. "It's fine," Bucky smiled, taking his metal arm with his left hand. Bucky fired his gun at the upcoming enemy, watching them fall on the ground with a thump. Sam started his suit up again, his wings popping out to cover them better. 

"How are we gonna fix your arm?" Sam asked his boyfriend. "I think we need to go back to Wakanda..." Bucky said, "Shuri would be pissed, almost." They took cover again as Steve had jumped out of no-where to meet them in the huddled corner. Steve and Natasha had taken out everyone.

"Buck, what happened to your arm?" Steve asked, helping him up. "Sam shot it, by accident," Bucky explains. Sam got to his feet and nodded in reply. They got on the jet and began to fly to Wakanda. "Tony," Natasha said over the comms whilst flying the plane "we gotta drop by Wakanda, we have a Barnes situation." There was a pause.

"Anything to do with memories?" Tony replied back, his voice echoing through the speakers. "No," Natasha replied "just an arm situation."

"Ah, alright." Tony responds "see ya." the call ended, Bucky rested on Sam's shoulders and played with Sam's fingers, dozed off in another world. "You okay there, Buck?" Steve asked. Bucky nodded and continued to think, he knew that a stay at Wakanda would be best, as creating and fixing the arm is a long process. He was scared, for a few days now he's been having nightmares. The same ones, over and over. Only Sam can calm him down.

"Oh, Steve aren't you going to tell them?" Natasha said Steve looked up. 

"Hmm?" 

Natasha smiled "aren't you going to tell your best friends about your big decision?" Bucky and Sam looked at each other, confused. What was he going to tell them?

"Oh, that," Steve laughed. "Are you pregnant?" Bucky teased with a fatigue tone, lying on Sam and using him as a pillow. Steve shook his head and played with his fingers. "Uh, no I'm not. But I have news...Tony and I are..."

"Getting married," Sam and Bucky said in sync, Steve laughed and nodded. "You guys know me so well," Steve smiled at them. Bucky played with his metal arm, making the bird and flipping it up in Sam's face as he rested on him sleepily. 

"Sam look," Bucky said in his baby voice "I'm angwy at you," Sam laughed, putting down the metal arm and kissing him on the forehead. Bucky slept for the rest of the trip, Sam carefully placing him down on a bench and covering him up with a pillow. They saw the landscape of Wakanda, Natasha landed the jet and they were greeted by Shuri. "James," she greeted Bucky. Bucky smiled at her, showing her the metal arm.

"Was it Sam?" she asked him, taking the metal arm and observing it. They began walking to her lab, Steve smiled at how the lab was more high-tech. They were greeted by T'Challa, shaking hands with them. "Yeah," Bucky laughed "it was Sam." Sam rolled his eyes and lightly pushed him.

"Sam you're an awful boyfriend," Shuri joked, putting the arm under a scanner. "Sit, Bucky," Bucky sat down and watched Shuri do her work. "Do you need anything else?" T'Challa asked Steve "you came from a mission, is anyone else hurt?" Steve shook his head and thanked him. Shuri wrapped a cloth around Bucky's side as they examined the dent in his arm.

"I think you have to stay here for a few days, we need to adjust a few things," Shuri explained. 

"I'll show you to your rooms," T'Challa said as they walked up many flights of stairs, waiting for Bucky's arm to be fixed.

a/n:  Thanks for reading, part two will up sometime soon!