78 | Human Heater

Of course the AC has broken down on a cold winter day. It was snowing outside and the Avengers decided to cuddle up in the living room to keep warm. People dragged down blankets and pillows, all trying to keep warm. 

Sam and Bucky lied next to each other, feeling the warmth of the sweaters and the clothing and their breath. Sam snugged into Bucky's shoulder as a blanket rested on top of them. "You're warm," Sam smiled. Bucky laughed "well, yeah, so are you." Sam wrapped his arms around Bucky's waist. 

"Tony why can't you fix it?" Clint groaned, snuggled in blankets. "JARVIS is trying their best." Tony explained, putting on his 3rd sweater, Steve was the only one who was really 'fine' in the cold. Bucky cuddled back, people just thought they were doing this to keep warm(they were) but also because they were secretly dating. Bucky liked the feeling of Sam's body on his, in a family-friendly way. It was warm, soft and quiet. He felt Sam's chest rising up and down on his body.

They held each other for a few solid moments, watching their friends fight over blankets and whether its tea, coffee or hot chocolate. "Why don't you guys have different drinks all at once?" Bucky told them, they didn't listen and instead just had tea. Sometimes, when the Avengers are irritated, they are ignorant. 

They begin playing an intense game of Uno. The end of the game ended up Clint throwing the cards everywhere since he won. Natasha laughed, getting out a new board game to play. The choice was Cards against Humanity. Steve pulled out a card "what happens when you play with grass that's...wet?" he pulls out everyone's card and reads it out. 

After an hour, Sam and Bucky slept on each other. They begged Tony and Bruce to help fix the AC, most of them were freezing. The rest of them walk upstairs to get to the other fireplace. Bucky kisses Sam's cheek as he sleeps peacefully. 

Sam wraps an arm around Bucky's neck. Bucky started to get up and Sam tugged on his knitted sweater "noo, don't leave," Sam pouted. "You're my human heater," he whines. Bucky turns and ruffles Sam's head. "I'm just getting tea." he replies. "But I'm cooold!" he whines, Bucky laughs, going to the kitchen. 

"You'll be warm later," Bucky winks, Sam groans, covering himself in the blankets. Bucky came back with a steaming mug of ginger tea and sipped it as Sam cuddled him. He put the mug on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around Sam's waist. "How are you not that cold?" Sam asked in a whiny tone. 

"I'm the White Wolf for a reason," Bucky smiles, Sam was still shivering, he moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. Sam cupped his face and kissed Bucky lightly. "Are you warm now?" Bucky smiled, resting thier foreheads together. "Yeah," Sam laughed, holding his body closer and kisses him. The Avengers walk down to witness the scene. Lips locked, hands moving and the air was passionate. A few of them backed out of the room. 

"Is the AC fixed yet?" Natasha asked Tony whilst he filmed the whole thing. "No," Tony smiled, putting the video on Instagram.

Sam and Bucky killed him. Figuratively.

A/N: Thanks for reading!