83 | I love you, I know.

A/N: Star Wars! AU. Sam is a Jedi in training(as well as the other Avengers) and Bucky was an ex-stormtrooper, now considered a hero. They're dating in secret.

Warning: Swears

HOW SAM AND BUCKY MET:

He ran faster and faster, "they're catching up!" Sam cried, grabbing his lightsaber, a fleet of stormtroopers were chasing them in the forest. They were meant to disable the shield. That failed, badly. "WE CAN SEE THAT, SMARTASS!" Tony spat, sliding in the mud, his robes getting dirty. 

They turn a corner, this mission was a riot. A real, messed up plan. How come they didn't see the cameras? Didn't check the perimetre? Master Skywalker was right, they needed more training. The troopers caught up with them, circling them "dammit." Natasha mumbled angrily. They were brought to the First Order's base, in a matter of minutes. Four stormtroopers escorted them to be questioned. 

One of them pulled Sam to a seperate hallway as his friends were being interrogated. The trooper had blood stains on his helmet. He looked around to see if anyone was passing by. Bucky took off the helmet, "what is going on?!" Sam questioned.

"I'm going to break you out, friends included. I need a pilot."

"For real?" Sam smiled "I can fly anything."

"Let's go."

Bucky had escaped from the First Order's grasp, now close friends with the Resistance. It was an early morning, cuddled up with Sam's body. "Get up, Leia needs us."

"I need you though," Bucky mumbled sleepily, tugging on his shirt. Sam smiled "then get up, we're having breakfast together." He groans, hugging on his body. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around Bucky. "Come on, get up." Bucky sighs and sits up, following Sam hand-in-hand to the caferteria. He let go of Sam's hand once they entered, not wanting to be seen.

"Goodmorning sleepyheads." Tony chuckled, eating a stack of pancakes. "Bucky refused to get up." Sam explained. "Not surprised," Steve laughed.

"I think we're going to be training again today." Sam told them, fiddling with his Jedi robes.

"Well Master Skywalker hasn't been seen at all this morning." Bruce said, adjusting his glasses.

"Probably sleeping in," Natasha joked, opening a book to read. A few minutes later, they were huddled in a room with Master Skywalker, Bucky pacing the floors outside in bordem, 99% of his friends were Jedi in training. 

He was the only one who wasn't. Apart from Clint. Clint didn't want to be trained, he wanted to be one of the rebel helpers as he already got too much on his mind. The door moved open, Luke Skywalker. He has gray-ish and brown attatched to his chin and head. He signalled for the students to exit. 

Sam smiled nervously "we're getting our first mission soon."

"Cool," Bucky smiled, "what is it?" Sam rubbed his neck nervously. "Bounty Hunters are after General Leia, Captain Solo and Master Skywalker. We need to find who it is." he explained as they walked to the docking bay. They do test flights to see their new models of X-wings were working, one of the good highlights of the day.

The days were fun, filled with laughter and love. They played a lot of pranks with their friends, then the time came for the mission. The days became more lonely...Bucky witnessed it. The horror of his boyfriend being trapped in carbonite. He wanted Sam back. He had to rescue him...He remembered the final words they said to each other. "I love you," Bucky said, being held back as Sam was being pulled down slowly.

Sam smiled "I know."

Bucky felt angry, he needed to get him back.

A/N: Thanks for reading, part two is coming.