80 | Christmas Sweaters

WARNING: Swearing

"Mine's too itchy," Tony pouted, scratching his red and gold sweater. Sam laughed, "well, Peter knitted it." Peter smiled, handing out more sweaters. "All of ours are itchy, Tony." Clint snapped back, slipping on his sweater. Peter had all made them sweaters by the help of his friends and Aunt May. Family Christmas dinner. "Peter," Steve sighed "you know why we can't bring Wade."

"But he's my boyfriend!" Peter argues. "He's going to start a food fight," Bucky told him "also, thanks for the sweater." he smiled, they had designed the right sleeve of the sweater to match his metal arm. They soon sat around the tree, handing out presents. Tony was the trickiest for Bucky and Sam to get. "What is this?" Tony asked them, opening the presents.

Bucky smiled "it's a notebook, we tried to 'customise' it but..." he shrugged when Tony threw the book into a pile of presents his friends gave him, Sam frowned. "You should be grateful," Sam snapped suddenly "we spent fucking 4 hours to try find you a gift."

"Everyone else should be grateful, too." Bucky smiled, folding his arms and thinking back to what his and Sam's shopping adventure was like.

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

Bucky groaned, sleepy and restless, he looked at the list. "Sammy, I wanna go home," he whined. "Pleeeeaase?" he pouts, tugging on his shirt. Sam smiled "just two more things." he said, trying to keep on the bright side. They started shopping at midnight, bad idea actually but during the day they had missions. It was not almost 2AM, Bucky questioning how the shops are still open. Sam picked out a few chocolates and a stuffed animal for Morgan.

"Good, two things–WAIT YOU LIED!" Bucky cried. Sam laughed, ruffling his hair. "Bucky, you can bear it." Sam collected a few 'other things', also known as: irrelevant things, according to Bucky. Sam smiled as they went back home, Bucky going straight to bed and curling up in the bedsheets. Sam kissed him on the forehead, hoping he would like his present.

---

"Bucky I got you something!" Sam smiled, pulling out a box. Bucky smiled at him, "you didn't have to." he opened it and hugged his boyfriend. "AHH! YOU GOT ME A CAT? AN ALPINE CAT? A WHITE FLUFFY KITTEN!" he held the cat in his arms, Sam laughed "you've been begging for a month and a half, so...I gathered a few bucks and here it is." the cat had a red ribbon around it and it had small paws. "It's so cute," Bucky smiled as he petted it. "What are going to name it?"

"Your choice," Sam smiled, "oh there's something else in there, too." he gave Peter a knowing look, Bucky laughed, their cat had gotten its own sweater. Sam put on the green and gold sweater for the kitten and wrapped Bucky in a hug.

"Merry Christmas, Bucky." Sam smiled, "Peter, thanks for the sweaters kid."

"No problem, Mr Wilson." Peter replied.

"Actually, Mr Barnes." Bucky corrected him.

A/n: Thanks for reading! Hercules-themed oneshot coming soon!