24 | Tango Practise

A/N: Music up there is the music they practise to

Warnings: Medium-range smut

Bucky is a well-known dancer at the Academy and was very joyful, he is skilled at ballet, tango and many other types of dance. Sam was sort of new and he took up tango and Bucky was going to help him. "Hey, Buck," Sam greeted him nervously. He only practised a little bit but the embarrassing thing was that he had a crush on Bucky. 

"You ready?" Bucky said, removing his jacket and showing off his dancing gear, Sam put down his bag and joined him on the stage. Bucky turned up the music, making sure Sam had a straight back, holding up his arm in position. Sam's hairs on his skin raised as he felt Bucky's soft hand on his arm. They moved to the pace of the music, but very slowly step by step.

Bucky was counting "One, two, three, four..." Bucky traced his hand up to hold Sam's side as their feet moved to the music, Bucky turned him around and Sam's back was now on Bucky's stomach. 

Sam felt butterflies as Bucky dipped him under the stage lights, he saw the dust flickering under the stage lights and their eyes met. The music paused and they went again, this time Bucky had his hands all over him, slowly moving his hand along Sam's back and the music sped up, they moved faster on their feet and this time Bucky had to rest his head on Sam's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist and turned him to face him.

The music almost died down and the passionate tension grew between them, they moved along to the pace, bodies touching and moving along the stage. One, two, three, four. One, two... 

Sam put Bucky in a deep spin and landed right back in his arms, they didn't break eye contact ever since they started dancing. Their faces were close as Sam had his arm across Bucky's chest and they continued to move to the music. 

The music got more intense and they connected their hands, just like they had in class just a few hours earlier. Their bodies faced each other again and the music stops and Sam dips Bucky low, almost touching the ground. Their hearts were racing and Bucky smiles at him. "I don't understand, Sam, you did so well are you sure you need help?"

Sam nodded confidently, "I think I need to work on timing," he said to him. Bucky laughed as he turned off the music. "Timing? Sam, you're timing is good it's the chemistry. It's tango, you have to show passion and romance, that's the point." Bucky said to him with a smile.

"H-How on earth do I do that?" Sam asked him, his cheeks lightly warming up.

"Practise," Bucky said to him "take a break, we're going to switch roles." Sam nodded and grabbed his water bottle from his bag. Switch roles? he thought, he felt even more nervous now that he had to play Bucky's role that was more intimate and touchy. The five-minute break went quicker than expected and they were on the stage once more. The music started up again, they locked eyes and now it felt more touchy than before.

Sam could only hear the music as the soft background when he knew it was loud, he felt his heartbeat against his chest, they were up to the part where he had to rest his head on Bucky's shoulder, he did it. 

His body was tensing but Bucky let out a soft sigh and pulled him in closer, then dipped him. Hold on. This wasn't in the dance! Sam thought, panicking. Bucky smiled at him as they continued with their steps, Sam relaxed and thought that Bucky just forgot.

Bucky had other plans.

They continued holding each other and Sam traced his hands up Bucky's chest, which he remembered from five minutes ago. Chemistry. Sam reminded himself as he and Bucky moved swiftly to the music. 

There were beads of sweat coming from both of them, now it was to the very touchy part, tracing his hand over Sam's waist, Bucky trailed his hand to his back, tracing his down to his pants then resting his hand on Sam's shoulder.

This wasn't in the dance either! Is he improvising?

Sam bit his tongue as he continued, feeling the heat in his core rise. Step by step, Bucky was doing more of his improvising, knowing what it was doing to Sam. The touching of his chest and extending out Sam's arm, dragging his hand along it slowly then spun him around. Sam didn't stop this. 

He let it happen. He let this rush of lust surge through him and finally, at the end of the song, Bucky gave him a low, sensual dip with their eyes locked. He moved his head to his neck and breathed on it. Sam could feel his lips on his skin and the smile that grew on Bucky's face with satisfaction.

Bucky pulled him back up and their eyes locked again, "I think you've done better in chemistry," Bucky said, his eyes flickering to Sam's lips. His eyes grew with intensity. Bucky cupped Sam's face with one hand and held his waist with his other hand. The metal one that their teacher had mentioned when he started out. It felt cold against his skin but their lips met.

It was a long, drawn-out kiss that had Sam wanting more, he placed his arms around Bucky's neck as they both slipped their tongues in, he moaned as Bucky parted him and placing his leg around his waist, his hands roaming around Sam's body, with them breathing heavily, kissing again, practically attacking each other's mouths. 

Their bodies started moving smoothly as their bodies were connected. The lingering feeling of lust, passion, filled the air between them. "Bucky," he moaned softly as Bucky took him into another world of bliss.

For Sam, that was one of the best Tango practises he had in a while.

a/n: Thanks for reading!