18 | Engagement Party

Don't forget to check the video and image above :) The video is the song they dance to :)

Sharon ran up to them and hugged them, "I'm so happy for you!" she exclaimed and handed them their gift. "Thanks!" Bucky said to her, Sam and Bucky were holding hands throughout the whole night and talking to their friends. They had a slow dance on the dance floor, holding each other and looking in each other's eyes. Sam smiles, pulling them closer to each other as their foreheads touch. "I love you so much," Bucky said to him, holding his hand as they danced.

"I love you, too," Sam said to him. Bucky felt the engagement ring on Sam's finger that he gave him a few weeks ago. 

Bucky rests his head on Sam's shoulder as the song continued playing, other couples joined in the dance floor, too. Sam smiled and they just took it, step by step, slowly and intimately. They felt the fabric of each other's clothes, the smell of their skin and the breathing. 

"You smell nice," Sam teased him, Bucky laughed and looked up to his lover's face. "You're so cute," Bucky said with a smile, their lips meet and they wrap their arms around each other. The dancing was over and they started eating. 

They were annoying each other, throwing the jokes and flirting Sam leaned over their table and poked the fork into Bucky's food and took it. "Sam!" Bucky cried, leaning over, trying to stop his future husband from stealing another piece of his food. Sam sat down on his chair with a satisfied grin on his face. "Aw, and what are you gonna give me for it?" Sam said to him in his teasing voice. 

Bucky rolled his eyes, leaning over the table and connecting their lips together. They deepened the kiss, holding each other close with their friends smiling and giggling like children. They stopped kissing and stared intensely in each other's eyes. Bucky turned to see Steve, Nat, Clint, Bruce, Tony, Wanda and the others smiling at them. "Alright love birds, we get it!" Natasha teased them. Sam rolled his eyes at them and Bucky joined Sam on his side of the table, dragging his chair with him.

Sam put his arm around Bucky and decided to change the subject "first of all," Sam said to Steve who was giving Bucky the looks(those friendly dirty looks which Sam is defensive about) "how about we ask you about Tony?" The group made a collective 'oooh' noise and Steve blushed, turning pink. 

That night was one of the best nights ever.

a/n: I didn't know how to end it???