77 | Media

Sam Wilson had an interview with the media, and that interview made him super angry. The interviewer asked what it was like working with a monster, Sam's fists clenched. "Bucky's not a monster." he snapped. 

"But he killed many people." the interviewer argued, trying to convince Sam that he's dating a monster. "That doesn't make him a monster," Sam grunted. Bucky is in the back, hearing the conversation. 

"A lot of people have said he's the devil, what do you think about that?"

"Bucky is an angel," Sam said sternly, "I would do anything for him. He's my best friend." The interviewer stopped the Bucky questions and asked more about the relationship, Sam gave responsible answers. Sam's skin was boiling, making so many assumptions about Bucky. He was perfect with all his imperfections. "Okay, I've had enough." Sam stood up and faced the interviewer, the cameras turned off.

"You say another bad word about my boyfriend. I will shoot you in the head for every piece of shit you have thrown at us." Sam threatened "and I mean it." Sam walks out of the set, meeting Bucky with a smile. Bucky wraps him in a hug.

"Thank you for defending me."

"No problem, I'll be here for you when you need me."

A/N: Sorry I've been away but this is what I could update for the time being!