88 | My sweet James

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated!

To: 

Sam was the sun and Bucky was the earth. His happiness reached every corner of his body, every kiss, hug and gift given. Sam knows Bucky is sweet, one of the kindest people in the school. He's percieved as a brooding, mean figure. But he isn't.

He's just the sweetest thing, when his eyes go sof when he holds him? Precious. When they watch a movie together and hold hands? Intimate, a soft symphony of love and affection. The quiet 'I love you', the subtle looks from the hallway, the messages passed during classes...

It was almost like suffocating in this tenderness of James. His James. It was like that Wednesday afternoon when it was raining and he didn't have an umbrella - they shared one and walked to the bus stop. The thing is, Bucky doesn't realise he's only sweet to Sam. His Samuel.

It was Monday when Buck approached him with a gift, wrapped in blue paper with a golden bow. "That's so sweet," Sam laughed, opening the gift finding a golden chain with wings attatched, engraved with the word: angel.

"W-What?" James stuttered "it's...nothing just a few dollars." he played with his fingers.

"It is," Sam laughed "you don't realise that you're mostly kind to me?"

"Well, we're dating aren't we?" he pouted.

"Yeah but you act like a vampire who doesn't want to even see sunlight." he chuckled.

"I-I'm not that tense, am I?" he looked to the ground, he acted like a puppy. "It's something you gotta work on." Sam smiled, kissing him softly. When they were together, it was like a harmony that could never be broken, always on beat, on time and in sync.

Everything was good when they had each other. "My sweet James," he held him underneath the blankets on a cold winter morning "I love you."

"I love you too, my Samuel." he mumbled sleepily. 

When they hold each other, nothing could break them apart. In this sweet, tender, kind love and bond they share, in this life, the sun rules their head - a joyous cry from heaven screams out when the intimacy rises and the softness deepens. 

It was all they could ever ask for.