81 | Acceptance

Sam paced around the room, he was legit coming out to his roommate. Bucky was returning home in a few hours after work. Right now, Bucky was shuffling around in the coffee shop he worked in. 

He was shaking, later today was the big moment. Coming out was scary, but at least he knew that there won't be a full truckload of hate coming from Sam. He was kind and clever enough to understand that being gay is okay.

–––

Sam waited for a while. He was concerned. Bucky should be home by now! Should he ring him? The door clicked open, both of them were nervous. "Sam, I'm home!" he called, voice shaking. Sam greeted him with a smile, "uh, can we talk?"

"Sure," Bucky says. Does he know? Is he okay with it? Does he have cancer? Is he okay?

"Uhm, there's something I need to tell you," Sam said as they took a seat at the table "I'm...bisexual."

Bucky smiled "well that's funny because I was about to tell you I'm gay."

They broke out in laughter "you're okay with it, right?" Bucky asked. Sam smiled "yes of course I am." The two had accepted each other. They became each other's wingman for dates and everything even though they were denying their feelings for each other. After a few weeks, they wanted to take their friendship into a more deeper level. 

They had admitted their feelings for each other. Now they're dating. "You want icecream?" Sam asked, Bucky smiled. "I want three scoops!" he cried. "Last time you got three cones, three scoops each." Sam chuckled. 

"Icecream is everything, Sam and you know it."

Bucky gripped his hand as they walked to the icecream store. "ICECREAM!" he cried, Sam pulled him back "you're acting like a child. I will get younyour icecream if you don't scream every 5 seconds." Sam chuckled. "Fine," he sighed. Sam paid for the icecream as his boyfriend ate it all in one go.

"You could have choked," Sam shrugged, ordering a coffee.

"Icecream is icecream!" Bucky cheered. 

It felt good to feel accepted.

A/N: I'm back! I'll make the next one a bit better, still jetlagged.