43 | Tweets

Warning: Mature themes & swearing

Bucky and Sam had been invited to read some thirst tweets(or regular tweets) aloud to the camera for an interview. They walked on set, took their place and got ready to film. Sam had told Bucky beforehand what a 'thirst tweet' was. Bucky was highly confused on why people would expose themselves on the internet like that. 

The thing he was most worried about was his metal arm, wondering if society would judge him on it. They had a blue bucket, which Sam had on his lap, he pulled out the first one and read it out loud. 

"I love how Sam Wilson just openly comments on T'Challa and asking him 'do you like cats?', we need more appreciation for our brave cinnamon roll." He read, he stared at the camera and smiled. "Thank you?" he replied, slightly confused. Bucky put his hand in and got out a tweet. "I could easily say yes to Captain America's ass." Bucky laughed and nodded, "well, who wouldn't?" 

Sam smiled and pulled out another tweet, "holy shit," Sam read, pausing then reading it again. He stops reading it and folds it up, ripping it to pieces. "Why'd you do that?" Bucky cried. Sam leaned in his ear and whispered the tweet, Bucky nodded, biting his lip from the very disturbing tweet. 

Bucky pulled out another, "do Sam and Bucky hate each other?" he read, he looked over to Sam and back to the camera. He shook his head, "not anymore." he replied, with a warm smile. This went of for a few minutes, there were some dirty ones and there were also ones about their relationship. Bucky covered his face when Sam read out one that said, 'I would let the White Wolf ride me on end'(Sam gave him a teasing smile, causing Bucky to push him away and fall off his chair).

"I wish the Falcon can fly me away and ride me," Bucky said blankly, he stared at the camera, crumpling that one up and throwing it aside "no," Bucky said blankly "Sam's mine." Sam smiled and ruffled up his hair. Sam pulled out a tweet and laughed. 

"The fact that Sam said: those steel-blue eyes let you know where home is, it's my safe place - about Bucky's eyes is just soulmate level shit right there." Sam laughed and looked to Bucky's eyes again and nodded. He smiled "yeah, still my safe place." Bucky blushed and playfully pushed him, he laughed, pecking Bucky's cheek. 

Bucky laughed, holding Sam's hand and kissing it. After filming, they walked out of the lot, holding hands. "That was very interesting," Bucky smiled with a laugh. Sam turned to look at Bucky and held him by the waist, he took him under the cover and began kissing him roughly. Bucky laughed, pulling him closer. "You're a dork," Sam laughed "you pushed me over!"

"Now it's on the internet," Bucky smiled, holding him closer.

a/n: Thanks for reading!