74 | Our Love Isn't Forbidden

A/N: Based off Shrek and Beauty & The Beast | Werewolf AU

Warning: Swearing

Once Upon A Time, there was a prince, locked away in a tower. He was cursed to become a monster, a werewolf after sunset by a witch, the only way to break the curse is by true love's kiss. Right now? Prince Bucky Barnes is locked away in his tower, guarded by the dragon, honestly. the dragon and him have become great friends by now. He's just waiting that one day, someone will save him. Anyone.

***

Sam Wilson and his 'friend' Riley have been walking along the forest to go find Princess Sadria. Sam had some sort of issue with his body, he had fangs and claws. He was a werewolf, so society had cast him out and became afraid of him. 

He had met Riley yesterday, where all the obnoxious creatures had bombarded Sam's cottage, he got angry and Riley decided that he should go talk to Princess Sadria. They were near the Kingdom by now, the tall and grey building was standing proud. Nein was an odd town, it was quiet when they walked in.

They started walking further into the kingdom, the neat quiet little villages were laid out in oerfect rows and then, they heard shouting. "What is that noise?" Riley asked him, San shrugged, continuing to investigate. They enter a huge stadium where the crowds are cheering and Sadria is greeting her people. 

"Greetings my fellow people! I want to address you about some important matters." she announced, "today I have a range of champions to fetch my prince, prince Bucky from the tower of the north! 

Whoever will win this fight today, they shall rescue him from his tower!" Sadria smiled. Sam pushed through "excuse me!" he cried, the other knights confused on why a beast has entered the castle.

"Are you Princess Sadria?!" he cried. "Yes I am," she gritted her teeth "and who are you, you hideous creature?!" she cried, her guards on standby.  "I'm Sam," he says proudly "and I want my house back! You dumped all the mythical creatures there!" Sadria looked disgusted "I want him dead!" she cried. Sam and Riley fought back against the guards and competing champions.

Sam knocked them out easily, Sadria got an idea. She smiled "alright, werewolf hyrbid!" she cried "I have a deal with you, if you bring Bucky to me, then you can have your house back!" Sadria looked down on him from above. 

"Exactly the way it was?" Sam snarled, folding his arms. Sadria smiled "exactly." So, the two began their travel, it was a long day of travelling through all the mountains and rivers. 

They finally reached the castle, after a few days and nights. It was tall and scary, surrounded by lava. "How are we supposed to go through that!?" Riley cried, shaking a little. Sam smiled "c'mon, we gotta have the house back." 

The bridge wobbled once they stepped onto it, it shook and it creaked. Riley squealed "ah!" He ran across the bridge in fear, Sam just walked right through. They pushed the door open to the castle, it was large and empty. Cold and dark.

They began walking up the stairs.

***

Bucky could hear talking, someone is here to find him. He smiled to himself as he sat up on his bed, thinking of who it might be. He heard the growl coming from the dragon, it was outside his window. "Shh, Periclla!" Bucky cooed "it's okay...just be nice for once, yeah?" The red dragon nodded. Sam's footsteps came closer, Bucky laid down quickly. Riley had stuffed on a helmet to cover up Sam's face. They enter the bedroom of Bucky's tower.

Sam approached him carefully. "Hello?" he asked, lightly tapping the prince on the shoulder.

Bucky's eyes softened and his smile widened "hello," he said cheerfully "are you here to rescue me?"