59 | Beach

Warning: Swearing

"SAM, GET OFF!" Bucky cried as Sam tackled him in the sand, it was a hot summers day and they decided to go to the beach with their friends. He pushed his boyfriend off of him, Sam landed in the sand as Wanda played with sand, making a sandcastle. The waves crashed as they all laid down on the sand, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Steve and Scott, Thor, Bruce and Tony. Bucky wrapped his arm around Sam's waist as they laid down on thier beach mat. "Can I push you in the water?" Bucky asked him with a cheeky smile.

Sam put on his sunglasses and smiled, "I don't know, can you?" Steve turned to Bucky and shook his head, "Bucky don't," Steve said as he and Clint went to play in the water. Bucky pouted and turned to Sam. "Sam, can we go in the water?" Bucky asked eagerly, Sam got up and nodded, kissing him lightly on the cheek. 

The water was cool as wild waves felt cool against their skin. Sam pushed Bucky in the water, he laughed and popped out of the water and dragged Sam into the ocean, "BUCKY!" he cried as their friends laughed and watched them play roughly in the water. Bucky laughed and splashed water on Sam's body. "Boo-hoo, Sam," Bucky teased "enjoy the water!" Sam used his arm and splashed a ton of water on his boyfriend's body. 

Steve laughed at Bucky and Sam fighting in the water, "CATCH ME, BIRD BOY!" Bucky said, running our of the water and Sam chasing after him, Sam had managed to catch up with him and pin him in the sand. They lock eyes before Bucky snapped slightly. 

"Fuck you," Bucky panted, blushing, grabbing a fistful of sand and throwing it in Sam's face. "Aw, why are you so upset?" Sam cooed, finally get off of him. Bucky pouts and gets up, locking his hand with Sam's. "Screw it, we're getting food," Bucky smiled, pulling him to their bag and getting out their wallets.

"Is it just me or are you constantly hungry?" Sam asked him. "Yes," Bucky said as they walked along the footpath, feeling the warmth of Sam's hand. They had hot chips, bringing it in the cardboard container for their friends to share. Sam rested his head on Bucky shoulder as they watched their friends play in the water. Sam smiled, pecking Bucky's cheek and holding him tightly.

Bucky holds Sam's hand in comfort, they smile at each other. "I'm so lucky to have you," Bucky smiled. Sam laughed and kissed him softly in the sunshine. Bucky got up and decided to collect seashells and put it in their apartment. Sam followed him and watched the clock, "uh, Bucky, that's enough shells." Sam told him.

Bucky had collected a whole bucket of shells, "Sam, I want a beach wedding."

A/N: Honestly, I was stuck.