7 | Haircut & A Date Night

Sam blushed to walk into the living room to see Bucky with a haircut, which was hot and cute. His long hair was gone and it was like his old photos Steve showed Sam before. "Like it?" Bucky said, smiling teasingly. Sam nodded slowly and sat next to his boyfriend.

Sam ruffled his hair and kissed it, "of course," he said, smiling. Bucky kissed his cheek.

"I thought it was about time to lose the hair..." Bucky began "it was getting annoying so I decided to you lose it - for you." Sam looked at him in the eye and gave him a sweet smile, "aww, Buck," Sam said and blushed "you didn't need to."

Bucky just smiled with warm and soft eyes, cupping his face with one hand and met their lips together, wrapping his arms around Sam's neck and going closer to him. Sam rested his head on Bucky's shoulder, "I love you," Sam mumbled from out of nowhere.

Bucky smiled, "me too, Sam." There was a pause "Oh! By the way, I've planned a date night for us."

Sam looked up at him, "where?"

"You'll see," he gave him a wink and wrapped his arms around Sam.

• • •

Night came and they put on suits and caught an uber, holding their hands together and walking to the restaurant that Bucky had booked for them, he smiled as they sat at their table and looked across to see Sam's cute face as he read the menu.

"What?" Sam laughed.

"You're adorable," Bucky said lovingly, giving him puppy eyes. Sam laughed and pressed their heads together. They soon order food and eat and talk about other things like how they caught Steve with Tony in the kitchen one day and how awkward it was to see them not fight but, instead be all domestic like a married couple. Or just how they are in general or big events coming up like birthdays and Pride Month and stuff like that.

"My gosh, Sam you're such a messy eater–," Bucky said with a sigh as he watched Sam devour his food, Sam gave him a grin and stuck out his tongue.

"I love food and food loves me." Sam said, swallowing his ravioli. Bucky laughed, reaching over and kissing him softly on the lips, he kissed back and sunk into the moment. It was like fireworks collided with heaven. It was a sweet, tender moment between the two as they held each other under the soft mood lighting of their little booth.

They broke apart for air and smiled at each other. "Who's paying?" Sam asked.

"Me." Bucky said, holding Sam's hand. They look into each other's eyes, knowing that their love is forever.

a/n: i'm going to update the Stony Oneshots soon.