47 | Undercover Missions

A/N: Comment what you want to see next! Or message me!

"This drink tastes disgusting," Bucky groaned, setting down the wine on the table, Sam nods and also sets down his drink. "You guys," Sharon whispered in the earpiece "we're not here to drink, we're here to capture." 

"But earlier you said blend in." Bucky said, fixing up his suit as he scanned the room with his eyes. Adults chatting away, dancing and the pianist playing away on the piano on the wooden stage. Sam walked up next to him "we can dance," Sam suggested. Sharon coughed on the other side of the earpiece "I'm not dancing with any of you. Besides, dancing could be easier to find the target," Sharon smiled "I'm not a great dancer. Unless you two boys can..." Sam and Bucky caught her eye across the room.

"No way," Bucky said instantly, looking at Sam "I'm not dancing with him." Sam laughed and patted Bucky on the back, "we've never danced together before–"

"What about that one night–" Sharon began, Sam cut her off "okay we're dancing!" Sam cried, pullling a whining Bucky onto the dance floor. Bucky groaned as Sam held him tightly his arm around his waist. Bucky bit his lip, "Focus, Falcon." Bucky teased. Sam rolled his eyes, both of them keeping sight of their target, their bodies touching as they try to be a convincing couple.

"Ugh," Sharon groaned from the other end, watching them from the food table "you two look like two awkward teens that were forced to dance." Sam snorted and laughed. "That's because we are." Bucky joked. What Sharon didn't tell the boys is that she found the target, she was just multi-tasking. "Make eye contact or something!" Sharon said, whilst walking up to their target. Sam rolled his eyes and locked eyes with Bucky.

"This is awkward," Bucky whispers, placing his arms around Sam's neck, their movements tiff but sweet. Sharon smiled whislt tasing their target, watching them fall down on the ground with a thump. "I'm getting closer," Sharon lied, dragging the body into one of her agent's friends arms as they silently leave the faciltity. "I think you should kiss," Sharon said, startling them both. 

"No," Bucky whined "I think you're just trying to get your tumblr fantasies to come true."

Sharon laughed from the other end, "okay, fine. I lied, I got the target, come on let's go."

---

The second attempt of trying to get Sam and Bucky together during a mission went smoothly, almost. Things were catching on fire and things were exploding all over the place. "You idiots," Sam shouted to the enemy, picking up an injured Bucky bridal style whislt running to the jet with Sharon. Bucky's eyes opened up lazily, his lips coming into a small smile, "Sam," he mumbled. It was like when Steve rescued him from HYDRA, he came face-to-face with a bigger, much stronger Steve. 

"Shh, asshole," Sam teased, setting him down on the medical bed "you got badly injured." Sharon found the first-aid kit and started handing bandages to Sam. "Thanks, punk." Bucky laughed, then coughing violently, Sam looked at Bucky softy, whilst bandaging his arm. He cleaned up the blood on his cheek and sighed. "Buck, stop getting injured."

"Well I don't mind you as my nurse," Bucky said weakly, with a smile.

Sam laughed, kissing his forehead. "Why'd you kiss me?" Bucky mumbled, Sam smiled. "Affection." Sam replied, kissing Bucky on the lips with Sharon smiling successfully.

A/N: Thanks for reading