41 | Flower Crown

Sam placed the flower crown on Bucky's head, kissing his forehead and hugging him. "Why the flower crown?" Bucky mumbled tiredly. Bucky was sick and Sam decided to treat him well.  "Because," Sam smiled, handing him his bowl of soup "to show that you're special." 

Bucky rolled his eyes and ate his soup in silence. "I don't think you should be all...touchy like this when I'm sick," Bucky groaned, his voice hoarse and strained. He coughed, then sneezed.

Sam walked over and picked him up bridal style, "SAM!" Bucky cried "put me down!" Sam laughed and placing him on the bed. "You were coughing, go get rest." Bucky pouts, tugging on Sam's shirt. 

"Staaay," Bucky whined, pulling his boyfriend closer, making Sam fall on the bed with him. Sam laughs, putting an arm around Bucky's waist. Sam peppered kisses all over Bucky's face, they held each other in bed. Bucky laughed, his tired eyes fighting to stay awake, trying to always make sure Sam won't leave him. Bucky's flower crown was tilted on the side, Sam laughed as they locked eyes and kissed softly.

Sam stroked Bucky's hair and kissed forehead tenderly. "Maybe I don't need medicine," Bucky mumbled, their foreheads touching and their bodies close to each other. Bucky blushed and entangled their fingers together. "I love you," Bucky mumbles "so much."

Sam grinned and pulled him closer. Bucky eventually fell asleep in his arms. Sam felt his breathing and stared at his lover's face. Sam smiled to himself, loving every feature Bucky contains, every waking moment that he spends with him, it was magical and he couldn't be more grateful. Bucky awoke to find Sam sitting on the bed, "what time is it?" Bucky grumbled, Sam turned around to meet his eyes.

Bucky looked like a puppy, Sam smiled, placing back the flower crown, kissing his forehead. "It's 1:00 pm, dal," Sam said softly "are, you hungry?" Sam asked, Bucky nodded sleepily and they began walking to the kitchen. Sam began making pancakes, Bucky lying on the couch, holding a box of tissues.

Bucky took off his flower crown as he flipped through TV channels. Sam joined him on the couch after pancakes were done, Sam put back the flower crown and they ate pancakes together. He laughed and hugged Bucky tighter. Bucky rested on Sam's shoulder, enjoying his company.

A/N: Thanks for reading!