35 | Party

a/n: Post-endgame, (no-one died! 3 months after Endgame!) Thanks for @KikiTheYaoiLover for the idea!

Tony has hosted a party, all fun and games, most of the time. That night they got a surprising thing that happened to them. It was between Sam and Bucky. They were playing a game of truth or dare. The party was to welcome the new Avengers. Bucky took a few shots before they made a circle. Clint, Natasha and Wanda were on the couch. The others were on the floor, they spun the bottle and it landed on Steve. 

"Truth or dare?" Bruce asked, with a smile. Steve thought for a moment, "dare." he confirmed. Bruce looked over to Thor who whispered something in his ear. Bruce smiled, "Steve, I dare you to smash one of Tony's wine bottles and don't clean it up." 

Steve, sighed, Tony was pouting. Steve got up and started choosing a wine bottle to break. "Rogers, don't choose the good wine!" he called as a smash was heard from the distance, Steve had broke, a wine bottle, the liquid all over the bench and dripping onto the floor. 

"Done," Steve laughed, sitting back down. Steve spun the bottle and it landed on Carol, "truth or da–" Carol interrupted him, "dare," she said with a smile, drinking another sip of alcohol. Steve bit his lip, thinking of something fun for the most powerful Avenger to do. "I dare you to..." he looked over to Valkyrie "slap Valkyrie with that powerful glowing thing you do."

"Are you telling me to hit my girlfriend?" Carol asked, slightly offended. 

"Yeah," Steve said whilst sipping his drink.

Carol turned to Valkyrie "sorry," she began, charged up her blast and slapped her, Valkyrie fell to the ground and got up "it's fine, Carol," she groaned and kissed her cheek. Carol spun the bottle and it landed to Bucky. 

"Truth or dare?" Tony asked. Bucky paused, looking at Sam for a moment before answering. "Truth," he replied. "Tell an embarrassing story about Steve!" Tony exclaimed, Seve groaned and dug his hands into his face and looked up to Bucky and shook his head. Bucky smiled cheekily and laughed.

"There was this one...time," Bucky began "before super serum Steve, Steve and I went to the carnival and we went on the rollercoaster and we ate a lot of cotton candy, right? Steve threw up and it landed on the people below," Bucky snickered, Steve playfully slapped him and he laughed. Steve blushed, "okay, who's next?" he said, trying to change the subject.

It landed on Natasha, who had to handstand for 5 minutes, then Clint who had to let Peter Parker use his arrows for something dumb. During that time, Bucky got drunk and started laughing and saying weird things. It then landed on Sam, who got dared to ask a random person out, once Sam came back with a girl's number, Bucky groaned. "Burn that," he said to him, pointing to the piece of paper. "You're mine, Sam," Bucky said and grabbing his face. 

Everyone thought it was an influence of alcohol. Bucky gave Sam a sloppy kiss, Sam kissed back. It was quick but passionate. "I know," Sam smiled, unaware of the confused looks of the Avengers "and I don't like dealing with drunk Bucky." Sam said, stroking his hair.

"But you're my boyfriend," Bucky pouted and lying on Sam's shoulder. Sam laughed and turned to Steve, who is astonished but continued sipping on his drink. "Are you two actually dating?" Wanda asked, shocked. Bucky nodded and giggled. 

"You learn something new every day," Thor smiled as the night continued to fill with love and happiness.

a/n: Thanks for reading!