Skill

Chapter 3

"I am a student here!" The punky girl shouted.

Kara looks at her from head to shoe.

"Really?"

The school is strict in their rules.
The uniform should be wear completely and neatly.
Hair for girls should be tied if long and should be cut short for men and coloring are strictly prohibited.
And shoes should be black and rubber for P.E.

This girl hair is messy and colorful like an imported parrot. Her shirt is black with glittering pink text : It Girl. Well, yeah, she is wearing the school skirt but she is wearing a pink doll shoes that slightly elevated.

"You don't look like a student to me."
Kara shrugged her shoulder.

"You!"

"That is a bit too much Kara. Aren't you the one who wants to be Sheena's friend and beg her? She only charge you 1 thousand. Why are you saying that we are stealing from you?" the girl with a pony tail ask. She is wearing the school uniform but her ID is no where to be found and also her ribbon.

'Sheena Pausto? I can't recognize her at all! So stupid looking. I cant believe I admire her before. I am really foolish in my youth.'

"Friends don't charge fees." Kara said.

"Humped! You just don't have money." Sheena finds out that this woman is very annoying and she doesn't want to talk to her anymore.
"Let us go. She is not worthy to be my friend."

The other students snicker and run toward the leaving Sheena. They think Kara really has no right to be their friend.
Kara just shrugged her shoulder.
She thinks it is good that they just verbally violate you.
If it turns in to a fight, she will surely win but what will Teacher Mika thinks of her?
It is still better to avoid trouble.

"Really? Then that is a good news." Katherine pats Kara's head and happily praise her. She is holding Kara's quiz paper with a big 100 on it.
She is very pleased and the emotion bubbles are resurfacing and it makes her teary eye.

She wishes that Kara will change but she only wants her to be a little kinder but instead she become responsible, sensible and become very sweet and clingy.
She is very happy.
She already talks to her boss about her circumstances and she only has to report until the end of the month.

"Really Mother?"

"Yes. And she is giving me extra for my long years of service. I can start putting a small business so I don't need to work double."

"Mother is very kind!" Kara hugs Katherine's waist.
She is very happy and her life is getting on the right track.

"I am just very blessed to have you as a daughter."

"No way. I am very willful." Kara said sighing.

"No matter what you are. Mother thinks you are the best."

Kara hugs her tighter.

'What will you think If you learn that I left you to die and I also died being neglected? Hahaha. Retribution is fast. This time, I will cherish you so much.'

"Did you say something?" Katherine ask.

Kara shakes her head.
"I will go upstairs and finish doing my homework."

"Okay. I will cook your dinner then I will off to work."

"Okay Mother. Take care."

Kara already answered her homework at school.
She steps to her computer.
She really am spoiled.
Look at how expensive is this P.C and yet she made her mother take a loan to make her buy this thing.
She sigh.
You will never understand the pain unless you experience it yourself.
Since she neglected her mother and she got neglected by her father, she knows how's it feels to gave your all yet still get unrecognized.

She opened her computer.
It is not very common to have computer at house yet and cellular phones aren't as trendy 20 years from now.
She opened a good business.
A typing job business.
Even Elementary student assignment requires computer written text and research.
Computer rentals are common but not everyone are computer literate so it is the best for her who owned a computer and printer.

She can copy a book too if someone will ask her if the price is right.

For now, this is the best and easiest way for her to earn a pocket money.
She doesn't want Katherine to carry all the burden in their family.
She already has a useless father.
She cant be equally useless.

She is only 12 and cant find a job.
Katherine will also not allow her.
Teachers will hate her if she starts opening a business for answering classmates homework so she refrain from that.
Cant let Teacher Mika hear bad rumor against her at all cost.

After finishing her typing job.
She went to the computer shop that hires her to do this typing job 10 pesos for 1 page.
The computer shop owner eyes widen when she saw the job.
It is pretty and neat.
Very presentable and no error.
He just handed her the job after being nag for two hours.
How can he believes a skill of an Elementary brat.
Only 2 hours and she is done with 30 pages?

"Did you let an adult near you do it?" he ask.

"If I do is there a problem?" Kara ask.

The owner shakes his head.

Who cares who made it as long as it is job well done.

He handed her 300 pesos.

It is very small but to an Elementary it is huge amount already.

Kara went home.
She rarely goes out because she has no friends in the neighborhood and also cause before she gets reborn, she makes a lot of enemies.

But today she sits in the nearby sari sari store.
She bought a soft drinks and silently drink in the provided seat.

She heard the two noisy neighbors talking about her daughter who will work overseas but she cant pass her japanese lesson.

"That is too bad. You should urged her to study well."

"I want to enroll her in a Language school to learn so she can pass. I even willing to pay 20 thousand pesos!"

Kara spits the soft drinks she is slowly drinking.
She knows how to speak Nihongo! Can speak Mandarin and Russian and other language!
It was drilled to her brain and she study hard for her father.
She needs this skill if her father will let her handle a transaction overseas but nothing like that happen in her first lifetime!

She cant believe an opportunity where she can use her skill appears.

"I can teach her Nihongo! And I am cheaper." Kara said.

The two old woman who is chatting looks at her with tight lip and frown.

She just smiles.
Ofcourse you wont believe me.

"How about we go and ask her?"

But she is confident about her skill.

A/N:

F....
What the F.
WTF!!!!!
Hahahahaha.
I cant help but laugh when I am very stress.