Bite Marks

King's P.O.V

I don't know where I am and who is this girl with me. But she acts as if everything is normal making the 'me' who is panicking looks crazy. I stop myself from self destructing and look at her face. That blue eyes that sparkles makes me reminded about boss. Her face is so small yet I feel my heart skipping a bit just by staring at her. It doesn't feel logical. It is very crazy and stupid.
Me?
Liking a girl's face this much?
If you tell me that I have a brain disease I will believe anyone.

"King? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"But you don't look alright? Water?"

"Thanks but I can manage."

"Sure but don't get too work out."

I want to send her away everytime she gets near because I don't like how my heart pounding so loud, so fast.
I think I'm gone crazy.

But everytime she leaves my sight it also feels strange. Like I am scared she will disappear. I don't want to feel this but it is so addicting.

"Huh?"
The girl looks at me when I grab her hand. Her eyes is clear and it looks at me so naturally.

"Who are you?"
Who are you?
Who the hell are you?
My heart can't take it anymore.
This craziness inside of me.

"I told you I'm Aprodite.The Goddess of love and beauty." She laughs and lean her head at my shoulder.
Why is she doing this things?
Is this normal?
But I don't want to push her away.
I want to be morr near.
Feel more.
Have more.

"If you won't tell me. I will be really mad." I said gritting my teeth.

She pouts her lips and her eyes looks down.
Badum.. Badum..
I don't want her to feel sad.
I want her to smile.

"You will get mad at me?" The girl said like a spoiled child pouting with blaming eyes.

"No."

"Huh?"

Shit.

"Never mind. Just tell me when you want to tell me." I let go of her hand and walks away.
I have to cool down.
I have to think.

If this girl is this special to me.
I can't let her get hurt.
Not with my hands.

I sit down the sofa and open the television. I don't understand a thing they are saying so I look up in the ceiling.

"This is stupid." I said but the yearning I feel so real.
It can't be fabricated.
I want to remember.
I want to call her name.

Her name.

"Ka..." my head hurts as I try to recall something. It hurts so badly.

"King!"

I don't know what happen but my mind blank out.

---

When I woke up I can smell something good.
My neck hurts and there is some muscle pain due to sleeping on the small sofa.

I look up and see the girl looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey." I smile.

"Idiot. Im so scared!" She said biting her lips and tears streaming down her cheeks.

I reach out and wipe her tears.
Hot.

Its funny how I want to laugh at this moment.
I feel so full.
Like I am one lucky person.

"I tried to recall anything about you. It hurts." I said and try getting up.
She helps me slowly sitting up.
I grab her and hugs her.
"Can't remember a thing...but I know you are important. So damn important."
As I say that my heart feels heavy and in so much pain.