Look at Me,Brother

Felix's P.O.V

I dont know her but she comforts me.
Everytime I do something harsh, she tried to accept it no matter what.
What is she made of?
Is she even sane?

"Brother, say ah."
I feel irritated but my mouth open in instinct.
Dumbfounded, the mouthful meat's flavor spread in my mouth.
I chew but look at her.

"Come here." I said and pat my thighs.
Let see what she will d----

And she sits in my lap so effortlessly.
I hug her as she constantly move like she is looking for her comfortable spot.

"Dont wriggle." I said angrily.

Then she lean on me and look up smiling at me.
"My spot." She said grinning.

My heart thump and my face felt hotter.

"Are you really my sister? Why do I feel like you are seducing me?" I said as I look away.

"Hm? What is that brother? Eat more." She said and stuff my mouth with meat. The sauce drips and I feel more annoyed as she eyed me gleefully.
I am licking my own lips but the meat juice are too much.
I glare at her again.
But she raises my chin and licks me instead.

"There." She said and take another meat to put to my mouth.

......

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" I angrily ask as I have to shout or I wont be able to hear my own voice due to the thumping of my heart.

"Hmm? Ah....Eh..? I...I clean you up. Why?" She said as she looks terrified because of my yelling.

I tried to calm down.

She licks me.

And to be honest...It feel quite right...?!

Who is she....really? Who the hell are you?!

"Brother doesnt like Kara licking you? But you ordered me to do it before." She pouts her lips and lean closer as her hair covers my whole face she starts laughing softly.

Im confused.
My feelings,
The way I want to treat her and The way she treats me.
Like whatever happens she will never hates me and whatever she does I will never hate her.

"I never ordered something outrageous!" I said.

"Hmm? Hehe..." she said and look away as she starts eating on my lap like a spoiled brat.

"You...Seriously am a mystery."
I said and I rub her hair.

"Hmm? Brother might have forgotten but I dont so...Im sorry for confusing you." She said and kiss my mouth.

Okay.

I seriously dont know anymore.
Just, this feels 'my spot'.

After that Kiss.
I keep following her.
She just leans on me and sometimes hugs me.
She is not even bothered or troubled by me.
I wonder if there is some woman who wont feel gross by my attitude except for her.

"Brother have you calm down?" She said when she found me watching tv.
I look at her and sigh.

"If you know Im stress then why are you provoking me?" I said and pat the space near me. But she smiled and sit on my lap.
She grins at me.

"My spot." She said and watches the T.V with me.

"Hey, I think you are more than a sister to me. Are you lying to me then?" I ask and grab her neck. But scared to hurt her and just tracing her beautiful neck with my hand.

"Hmm... I wonder too Brother. If you like me more than that." She said and instead of going away she slaps my hand and sit facing me.
I blink as she leans on me. Hugging me while resting on my chest.

My heart trembles and I just lay there waiting for her other moves...like Im excited and thrill what more she will do to me.

"Brother...What if you are in love with me? Im scared."

"You hate me that much?" I ask.

She suddenly jerk and look at me.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW CAN I HATE YOU?" She said pouting with a threatening glare at her face.

I smile.
"Then?"

"But...But...Xian...He...."

"Xian?" I raise a brow.
Is she talking about Xian? My brother?

"What if Xian likes me too? H-how am I going to respond?" She said and sigh.
She then lean again resting to my chest.
"I dont want to think. Let me rest here. This is my spot anyways." She said and giggles again.

I rub her hair while thinking its not really a problem.
If she likes me or Xian, she just need to choose honestly.
But why am I not happy thinking it might not be me she will end up doing this kind of things in the future if im not chosen?

"If you choose anyone, I can still kiss you in the end." I said shaking her but she already fall asleep.

I clicked my tongue and decided to tuck her to sleep.
But Im not satisfied.
Im definitely not going to let her off tomorrow.

*****

Kara's P.O.V

Looking at the compose Felix.
I am feeling troubled again.
Will he throw knife at me again?
Tie me up?

"Brother." I call softly.

His eyes flicker and then look at me.

"I want to say something...tell you something...but I forgot." He said tilting his head.

"Eh? Its because of the medicine."

Brother clenched his fist and troubled face looks at me.

"Why do I feel like its so important yet I cant remember?"
He said sighing.

"You will remember it after 5days. Then you can tell me anything. If it hurts then Ill do anything you want me to do. Anything." I said as I panic and grab his hand.

Felix smiles and rub my head.
"Who are you anyways?"
He asks.

My smile froze.

Right.

Back to square one.

"I am...your little sister."

A/N;
Wow.

Just wow.

Thanks as always.