No one Deserves

Felix is happily walking in the hallway as he whistles making him look calm and approachable.
He then suddenly kick a door open as his handsome face smile brightly.
Felix look at the empty room and suddenly his calm face violently turn dark.

The aide at his back tremble feeling Felix anger.
Felix look at the aide and kick him.
The aide didnt avoid it. Felix kicks him some more.

"I thought you said she has no class today! Why isnt she here?" He said as he grabs the guys colar and pull him while his other hand into a fist.

"A--are you l--looking for L-Lady Kara?" A maid suddenly ask as she appears from her hiding spot.

"Who are you to speak to me?"
Felix glare at her making her stunned.
Maids and servants in this house has strict rules not to talk to anyone who doesnt ask them first. It is a rule that can never be violated.
Or the risk might escalate to them dying in the process.

The maid is new so she still cant remember this rule to heart.
Now she knows she will never forgets it.

Felix try calming himself seeing the maid almost in a sorry state.

"Where is Kara?"

"L-lady Kara instructed me t-that if her dearest older brother arrives looking for her, to tell you... that she is going to be a compensation for Lady Chocoa's m-mistake."

Felix brow gradually decrease as he heard 'dearest older brother' and let go of the aide in his hand but another wave of indisciminate killing intent.

"Bunso...as a compensation?"
The maid rudely excuse herself and run away.
Good thing she does cause Felix has no time to think as he punch the vase in the hallway making his hand bleeds.
This makes Felix smirk as he storms to Chocoa's room.
This bitch has to learn her lesson or he wont be able to call himself 'Felix'.

Xian finally let go of the book in his hand.
It feels empty suddenly.
Isnt it good enough?
Xian has been distancing himself to Kara for a week.
But he himself cant find this good.
And his presence really reduce.
He wonder if Kara knows he is avoiding her.

Ringing...

"Hello Xian." There is a cute voice after she answer the phone.
This makes Xian very happy inside.

"Miss me?" He ask unhurried but his heart is a bit expectant.

"You left?"

Xian angrily grips the phone tighter.

"Okay bye." He said in an angry voice.
But he wavered when he heard Kara's laughing.

"I miss you."
That soft tone with a bit coaxing makes Xian smile from ear to ear.

"I--"

Beeeeeeep...

Xian angrily redial the phone.
He is so angry and also anxious and also a bit glad...and a bit happy..a bit contented.
He blushes thinking he is really a pickle minded guy.

"H-hello? Xian? Lets talk later okay." But Kara's anxious voice ring out and Xian's knit a brow.

"Why? Today is saturday. Im sure you are just lazying at home."

"Hmmm... I am given as a compensation to someone's stupidity." There is abit teasing in the voice.

Xian feels tickled but also the frown deepen.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah! Im really busy. Ask Dad or that bitchy Chocoa! Anyways I gotta go. Im really tired already and the day is just starting."