Bunos Chapter : Kara × Xian

Katirina is a college student. Her dream is to be a kindergarten teacher and teach small children.
Tomorrow, she will be teaching as a practice teacher in Elementary school.Not really her dream job but elementary students are also cute....right?

"H-hello Principal. I am Katirina Mendoza." Kara bow her head and look at the smoking Principal.

"Um...You can start, Miss Almonde will guide you." Principal Gabriel said as he smiles timidly.

"Here." Miss Almonde smiles and guide me.

"I-I am quite nervous." I said as I touch my chest that is pumping hard.

"You will be under Miss Chocoa's guidance. She is the advisory teacher of the Class 1."

"T-thank you."

"Oh. Who is this cute little girl,Miss Almonde?" A handsome teacher that is wearing a P.E Uniform starts and hindering us.
For no particular reason I hiss on him as I hide behind Miss Almonde.

"Hehe. Im being hated." He said and smile.

"Teacher Paul is not a bad guy. If you have some problem you can look for help. He is pretty popular with the kids."

I nod but I feel wary around him so I avoid his eyes.

We proceed.

"Ah! Fuck these kids are so stupid. Do this before I lose my patience." We heard a loud cursing words before we entered the room.

I shiver as I hide behind Miss Almonde.

"Miss Chocoa good morning." Miss Almonde greet Ms. Chocoa as if she heard nothing.

The beautiful girl raise a brow and look at me from head to toe.
I smile as I step forward.

"G-good morning Maam."

"I dont like you."

I gasp as horror envelopes my face.
Then she suddenly burst laughing.

"Im just kidding. If you can be easily fooled like this how will you handle these naughty bastards?" She extends her hand. "I am Chocoa Azure. A pleasure to meet you."

"A-azure? Are you related to the Principal?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Nope. Not a bit or a drop of blood related. Anyways, do you want to introduce yourself to the class? They will be elated, a pretty young girl like you makes the boys boil."

"Eh? Eh? Dont tease me Ma'am."

Miss Almonde excuse herself and I went inside.
My heart is crazily beating.

A handsome blonde sitting on the chair looks at me.
His fresh smile mesmerize me a bit into a daze.

"Sit down! Why are you girls surrounding Xian again?"

"Teacher, who is she?"
The students raise their question instead making me even more scared.
I gulp.

"She is a practice teacher that will be under me. She will teach you when I am away. You better behave or Ill kick your eyeballs out of its socket."

"Your threats always make us vomit Maam."

"Maam is a barbaric woman."

"Maam you should resign."

"Resign. Resign."

"Shut up!"

"A-are they always asking you t-to resign?" Im scared. If my student told me to resign I might resign on the spot.