Face Palm

"We should revise this part, I think." Kara wears her hair up. Her v neck white cotton shirt is highlighting her poor charismatic flat body yet it looks cute, clean and pure whatever angle you look.
Her green loose P.E Pants are rolled up into her knee making everyone see that slender white leg.

"I also think so." The acting director Vice president said as she nods thinking deeply.

The others are making fun of the custome and playing around while there are 5-6 serious people who are brainstorming.
No one is complaining about the others lax attitude.
But when the leaders speak they expect these rowdy classmates full cooperation.

"Yeah. Let's do it like that." President said nodding also.

"Okay guys. We have to proceed as plan then....we will have a good christmas party and then.. The most awaited!!!!!!"
Kara enthusiasm makes everyone look at her with greedy eyes.
Everyone's motivation?

"CHRISTMAS VACATION!" Everyone shouted.

"How about we do our christmas party on the exact dec 25?" One of the boys suggested.

"No."
Kara said immediately.

Everyone look at that cute smiling angelic girl.

"But it will be very lively and fu--"

"No."
Kara still smiling.

Everyone look at each other.

"We didnt know that you are the type who spend Christmas with your family so badly." President said.

"I will be with them but I have more important occassion to attend than Chirstmas."

"Hmmm?"

Kara smiles ^_^

"Overseas!" Xian.

"Cruise!" Felix.

King and Gabriel are both quietly looking at the two who is fighting.

"Why a cruise?!" Xian said sighing.
He drives fast just to attend this lunch date with these men.

"Kara likes the sea." Felix said.

"When did she says that?" King ask.

"I just feel like she likes it." Felix pouts.

King smiles.
Xian sigh and dialled his phone.

"Xian? What's wrong?" Kara is chewing as she answers her phone.

"If you will going to pick, Cruise or Abroad?"

"Oh. You are planning King's birthday? Overseas sounds nice but I have to also spend sometime with Mom and Uncle. If you decided to go overseas then....then I cant spend time with King?"

There is a bit disappointment in Kara's voice and she stops eating altogether.

"Who said?! We will go in a cruise ship!Bye!" Xian end the call in an angry tone.

King looks at Xian.
Xian pouts.

"Kara cant come if we go abroad." Is all he says and they understand that going out of the country is never an option.

Gabriel is a bit anxious.
He wants to get his two daughters who will be coming home today but King doesnt want him to leave.

This is actually a planned action.
Felix doesnt want the other daughters to think that Kara can be bullied and so they want to show them how important Kara is.
Gabriel's undivided love among them cannot be shown or they will end up thinking that they will be forgiven if they hurt the youngest daughter.