Buy Me an Ice Cream

Kara's P.O.V

I wake up real early.
I am going to Dad's office!

It's a Real Estate Developer Company.
It is a company started in humble beginnings and make people proud of it and greatly praise the founder not knowing what lies under.
Anyways, I like this classy place that makes me feel elegant and class.

Speaking of class...

"Kara?"

"....Pen?"

I didnt know I will meet Penelope here.

"Good Morning Mr. Diaz."Miss Almonde smiles and greet the handsome and youthful man behind Pen.

"Dad! This is Kara. Katirina Mendoza. My classmate. Oh Kara! I have been trying to reach you for ages. I am so happy to see you." Pen hugs me so tightly.

"So that is you? Katirina, Ms. Mendoza I am very honored to meet you. I am her father. I want to personally thank you for saving my daughter's life!"

"I--Uh..." I look back to ask Dad to help me. He nods and step forward.

"She is Ms. Azure." Dad said with a frown.

I smile wryly.
Dad, that is not the help I needed.

"Eh? Azure? As in Azure? Kara you are Azure?" Pen.

"So you are his daughter?" Pen's Dad.

See...
Dad.
You didnt help me.

When I look at Dad he looks very proud.

I wipe the imaginary tears.

Pen's Dad is here to as a potential business partner.
I never heard of Azure and Diaz collaboration in my past life.
Things are really changing from the way I remember it.

I walk with Pen while our Dad's in the meeting room.

"I am happy  *sniffs* that-that Kara..*sniff.sniff* finally found her Dad.I- *sniffs* so happy." Pen and I are sitting in one of the coach that provides for visitors. We decided to stay in the lobby where there are more people who comes and go and no workers to disturb.

She is crying and tightly hugging me.
I pat her back.

"Thanks." I also getting emotional because of her.

"Such young models."

We, Pen and I look up and see two young Masters who is looking at us with a smile.

"We are not models." I said and avert my eyes.

"Dont be shy. Arent you crying cause they didnt pass the audition?"

I look at Pen and Pen nods.
We walk away those two idiots who just wont shut up.

My arm is grip.
I look at him and about to bend his arm but another one walk our way.

"Get your dirty paws away from her!" Little Ralph.
There are four bodyguard around him.

"Little brat!" I forgot the displeasure I felt being grab and looks at this selfish and arrogant brat.

"You! Grab that idiot and throw him outside." Ralph point at one guard.

The guard takes that guy but he refuse to cooperate.

"Hey! You cant push me away! I am the Delvies Wine owners son, Dexter! Ouch. Aww."

"Throw him away!" Ralph shouted.

"You know that Kid Kara?" Pen whisper.

"Yeah. You know him?"

"Of course. He is the son of the toy company owner. Their company is very successful here and out of the country. They also manage Pharmaceutical company and University. Father is acquainted to his grandfather and father. That brat... He is a bit willful."

"You really am a daughter of a businessman to have this kind of introduction, I mean hindsight."

"You will have to learn from me Ms. Azure." Pen smiles teasing me.

Before I know it, The two hindrance has been dealt by Ralph.

"I have been trying to contact you! Why cant I reach you?" Ralph said angrily.

"Calm down Little Brat. Come here and let older sister hugs you." I smile and open my arms.

Ralph sigh and walks to me but he run as fast to my stomach that it feels like he tackled me.
My stomach hurts but I grit my teeth to pretend I didnt get hurt and hug him tighter.

"Little brat, this is older sister's friend, Penelope Diaz."

"Hi." Ralph said not friendly but also not hostile.

"H-hello." Penelope smiles timidly.
She still remembers that this brat get angry at the little girl who keeps asking him to play with her. He throw a whole cake in her face and he also push her down.

This kind of selfish, self centered kid is the hardiest type to like.

"How did you know that I am here?" Kara said hugging Ralph.

"I dont know! Dad said he will bring me to work and he makes me come here first. He have a meeting here with Mr. Azure."

"That is my Dad....right.. Your Dad help me back then when I get kidnap. I want to thank him."

"What?" Ralph releases himself from my hug and cup my cheeks in his two palm.
"What did you say?" He ask anxiously.

"I want to thank him?" I get confuse.

"Kidnap? Someone kidnapped you? When? How? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Ralph angrily bite his lower lips.

I make him stop it but he just glare at me with a reddened eye.

"Your Older Sister Pen and I got kidnapped but we are alright now. Dad save me and also your Dad help me. Arent you happy? I found my Dad."
I try diverting the conversation.

"Your dad is Mr. Azure? Is he good to you?" Successfully, Ralph decided to drop the question and ask her well being. He will surely to ask his father later.

"He is very good to me." I kiss his cheek.

Ralph blushes and wipe his eyes with his arm.

"I am happy that you are safe. And you too Older Sister Pen."

"N-no. I-I am...Your older sister Kara help me..She-she is very brave......speaking of bravery.." Pen looks at me as if weighing if she will ask or not. Of course I know what she wants to ask. I shake my head telling her not too.

She looks startled then nod and smile at me.

"How about we all eat Ice cream?" I suggested.

"We cant leave here." Pen said.

"We wont leave here." Ralph followed.

Well, It is really risky to leave I guess.

"Then lets ask someone to buy us Ice cream!" I said happily.

"Allow me to do that."

I look at Paul who walks to our side.

My eyes squints.

"Didnt Dad told you not to talk to me?" I said angrily.

"Oh? But I am not talking to you young Miss. I am talking to Miss Diaz."

I look at Pen.

"What is wrong Kara? Paul is the one who assist me when I came here." She said asking.

I grit my teeth.

Very well,

"Buy us Ice cream then. But dont you dare do anything weird with mine." I angrily said.

Paul looks at me with a wide eye and ecstatic expression.

I pout.
What is wrong with his head?

Ralph on the side is not happy at this new guy.
He is displeased when he saw the way he looks at Kara.

A/N:

Almost off to work.
Slacking off at home.
Lazying around.
I dont want to go to work.....hahaha.

I almost forgot.
Happy monthsary!!!
Hahaha.
I cant believe we made it through.
Hope I can still expect your support for the next month to come.
*Bow*