Shoulder to Cry On

Kara's P.O.V

What is this situation?
I came in the study room after I send Don Danny and Ralph away.
Dad is sitting on the one seated chair while Chocoa's head is resting in his lap and sobbing pitifully.
It is like an owner carressing his dog.
I might feel it is cute if Chocoa's tears are meant for someone else's sake yet It is purely her own head she cares about.

"You called Dad?" I ask as I ignore Chocoa's exsistence.

Dad looks at me and his face shows tiresome.
He's clear blue eyes are a bit misty and he looks really exhausted.
I write another note in my grudge for Chocoa. This selfish bitch.

"Kara." There is exhaust and longing in Dad's tone that makes my heart shake terribly.

"Dad."

"Chocoa, do it."

Chocoa look at me and her hatred flash in her swollen eyes.
I raise a brow as I stare back.

"I want to apologize." She said suddenly sounding like a shoujo heroine who got blamed for being innocent. Well, her angelic face is really pitiful but that smirk in the last sentence makes her like an evil queen who wants to eat me alive.

I sigh.
I stand in front of her as she looks up and I look down.
Then 'Slap'.

Dad flinched but he close and avert his eyes.
Chocoa almost kiss the floor in the impact.
She looks at me and her hatred spread her whole face radiating a dangerous aura.

I smirk.

"Serves you right." I said as I want to stomp on her face but Dad looks at me as if he is begging that I retract my already raised foot.

"You--you!" Chocoa point at Kara but her body limps.
She looks at Gabriel for help but their Dad is looking away.
Chocoa felt abandoned.
Her eyes flash of hatred.
Suddenly, she hates this useless Father.

If only Kara seen this.
She mighy kill Chocoa on the spot.
But Chocoa is not looking her away.

"Chocoa will do anything you desire." Gabriel said and close his eyes. He just wish Kara wont ask for Chocoa's life. Anything but that.

"Anything?" Kara smirk.
She looks at Chocoa.
Chocoa looks at Kara.
Her body is trembling in anger.

"Then..Dad didnt you have a cousin in Macau?"

"How did you know that?" Gabriel ask in bewilderment.

Chocoa also knit her brow.
She also didnt know that.

"I-heard from Miss Almonde when we chatted."Kara smiles brilliantly avoiding any other questions.

"How about him?"

"Bring Chocoa to him."

"No!" Gabriel and Chocoa shouted at the same time.

Gabriel panics because his cousin is a drug syndicate boss under Don Danillo's syndicate group. He is also ruthless and savage. He see woman as plaything and also likes little girls.
Something like bringing his daughter there makes his whole body tremble in fear.

Chocoa only heard Macau.
And that means overseas.
If she left, Kara might secure her position as the successor thus she object.
And also, if she left, What of Paul felt lonely and he really falls inlove with Tania that bitch?
She object!

Kara sadly look at Gabriel.
Gabriel flinch.
He then look down as if he did something intolerable.
He grit his teeth.
He can pay his cousin a huge sum of money to ensure nothing might happen to Chocoa.
Yes.
This is the right way to handle this.