'Friends' Visiting Me

Kara's P.O.V

Today is Saturday.
There are no classes.
One week from now and they will leave to go abroad for 3 days.
I heard Anastasia has been crying non stop every night.
Tania has been spending more time with her slutty boyfriend. Dad gave Paul a warning that he is not to get close to me. He will even have to avoid me. I am pleased but his stare that wanted to strip me still irritates me.
I can only get better with him away.
Mom and Uncle Dad already have a date for their marriage.
Next year.....at my birthday.
Yep.
My birthday is their wedding day.
At first I want them to get married before Mom delivered the baby but Uncle Dad insist of playing it safe. The wedding is a bit taxing and Mom rushing things making her stress. After seeing the negative effect on Mom he strenly object on rushing the wedding and I consent too.
But why my birthday?

"Cause we love Kara."
Is the answer I received.
Those two are very clingy.
When the baby get out their attention and love will be split. So I am enjoying their undivided love yet. But I am not worried or jealous.
I will love that baby unconditionally too.
Because he/she came from people I love.

Knock.
Knock.

The door opened before I can consent.

Chocoa and Anastasia.
The Eldest and the youngest(before me).

"I really had enough of you." Chocoa walks fast to grab Kara's hair but Kara intercept and chop the raise hand of Chocoa.
Anastasia also came and want to slap Kara but Kara kick her in her stomach.
The engage of attacks are so one sided that Kara wants to ask who is bullying who?

"Why? Cant we land one strike?" Chocoa is panting on the floor.

"She...She knows how to fight?" Anastasia is beat up more than Chocoa because she is younger and her body is smaller.

Kara coughs.
"What do you two wants?" Kara cross her arm and lean near the lamp shade. If anything happens she will smash this lamp.l shade on the head of these two girls.

"Tell Dad you will go with us in abroad!" Anastasia angrily growl at her.

Kara smiles.
Just before Anastasia told her she doesnt want to see her hurt but she forgot those words so easily just because she cant leave abroad.

"Tell Dad not to pressure Paul!"

This time Kara's brows arch.

"Pressure? What pressure? Dad only told him not to get near me or talk to me. I even allowed to let him stay."

"You dont decide here!" Chocoa.

"And so do you." Kara grip the lamp shades body.
She really wants to smash this to Chocoa.

"Kara calm down okay. You. If you want to study then study but dont implicate us!" Anastasia angrily said.

"Hmp. If you want to strike a deal then you should have starts politely approaching me. After I saw how you two wants to harm me. Why would I cooperate? Leave or else...I will tell Dad you came rushing here to harm me!"

The two stiffened.
Kara almost want to burst into rage.
Did those two thinks she is stupid not to complain?

"Hmp. You are very good. What did you promise King, Xian and Felix to make them follow you?" Chocoa then again puff her chest proudly and look at Kara as if she is disgusting.

"Heh. You think I gave them benefits? You look at me and ask me if I have anything worth it."
Kara really doesnt know how stupid her sisters are.

"Then...Marga is right? You...you offered your body?" Anastasia is trembling...

Kara is shock.
What body?
She is thirteen.
Her body? Dont even starts her. She even havent experience her first menstruation.
Kara angrily glare at Anastasia.

Chocoa also look at Anastasia as if she is stupid.
"Anastasia! You vulgar bitch!" She said.

"What? What? Marga said that. Im just..."

"There are things that can be said out of rage and there are things you can only said in your head. Are you stupid? Implicate her like that arent you scared if Dad finds out?"

Anastasia felt cold.

Kara tear up.
They are her blood sisters.
Even she thinks of them as snakes and bitches she never crosses the line of this kind of personally insulting them.
And...they dont even care about her.
Just, Dad might get hurt.

Dad is whats important.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Kara angrily throws everything near here.

Chocoa and Anastasia got scared and they really run as fast as they can.

Kara wailed so loud that the mansion get wind about it.

Gabriel rushes home when his trusted mansion manager informed him that Kara has been shutting her door and refuse to eat.

Knocking.

"Kara, this is Dad. Something happens? Let me in."

Kara looks around.
The room is a mess.
The light is off.
The floor has littered broken glasses and some other stuffs.
She is on the corner while she hides on the blanket looking at the mess.
Her eyes are empty.

"Kara? Kara..."

Gabriel thinks Kara need sometimes for herself and decided to let her be.
Dinner ended.
He didnt let anyone to inform King, Xian and Felix.
The three have a major transaction and they shouldnt be disturb or distracted.

Kara still wont go out.
Gabriel questioned Chocoa and Anastasia but when Anastasia starts crying while pleading Gabriel released them and ground them. They are also not allowed to bother Kara again.

Gabriel went to Kara's room late at night in fear of incurring her wrath.
He brings another copy of Kara's room.
What welcomes him is a cold room.
Messy.
The bed is turn upside down.

"K..."
His eyes wanders.
Nit seeing his daughter Gabriel blank out a bit.
Then his heart starts pouncing.
He remembers a report about a girl who killed...herself....on the bathroom...

"Kara!" Gabriel runs as fast not minding the crisp broken glasses on the floor.
He also slip and fall hurtung his arm but he still stands and run to the bathroom.
Nothing.

He is so confuse he sit down on the bed cushion on the floor then looking up he see two red eyes on the corner.

"Ahhhhh!!!" That is the very first time Gabriel has screamed so loud.

A/N:

Playing toram next.
And.
You dont have to read my story anymore if you think that it is disgusting.
I like all my characters even I like Paul....slightly.
So youre not really appreciated saying you feel disgusted about the Male Gods. They arent doing anything to you Im pissed.