Chaos within The Family

Gabriel's P.O.V

I have 5 daughters.
The eldest...is pregnant by the man I allowed to date and marry my third daughter.
My second daughter brings honor and give me alot of pride and her only selfish whim is that I forced a marriage between her and Xian which I alreadu did but Xian smile at me and threaten me to fall out with him.So it failed. She said nothing and I just increase her spending allowance.
My third Daughter is a headache. A walking disaster.
She spend all her time wasting her life.
She only lie low when I engage her to the man who took her virginity.
I thought that is the end of it. I even trusted that bastard with my daughter's future yet...

And now..Anastasia told me she is pregnant with that same bastards child!
I am trembling in anger but my youngest daughter who came with Anastasia is tightly hugging me,calming me.

"Dad,she is pregnant. You cant hurt her." She is trembling.

I look at Anastasia who is looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Im sorry Dad. He said he loves me."

"He is your sister's fiance!" I shouted.

Her whole body flinch and she kneels in the floor.

"I want to abort my baby!" She shouted.

Kara and I froze.

"What?" Kara looks at Anastasia.

"I dont want this baby! I want to abort! Its still 2 months. I can still save my future!"

I grit my teeth.

"Your mother must be a wasted bitch but did shw ever think of aborting you?"

"She didnt cause you are wealthy. Didnt you give her alot of money when you took me? While I dont need this baby! It will hinder my life. I want it to be a secret! I dont want to be a mother!"

I am so angry I raise my hand but Kara stops me.
I look at her.
This girl who looks so small and tiny.

Kara walks to Anastasia.
And slaps her one,two,three.

"You want to abort the baby right? I will give you a reason for abortion!"
Her eyes is fueled with anger.

"You said youll help me." Anastasia dumbfoundedly ask.

Kara slaps her again.

"I said I want to help the baby! Since it is really not good for the baby to be born knowing you will be the mother,its really should die now before it feels pain! But I will make you accompany the baby to its death!"

When Kara raise her hand I grab it.

Anastasia is on the floor,crying.

"But Im scared...Im scared to be a mother...I..I dont know...."

Kara's tears hurts even more.
I want to wipe it.
I let go of her hand.

"Anastasia...give me your baby."

I look at Kara as Anastasia looking at her.

"I will raise your baby as my own." She said gritting her teeth.

Anastasia nods then she shakes her head.

".....i will...raise the baby.."

Kara angrily stomp.

"And what? Kill the baby afterwards?! Give it to me instead..."

"I...I dont know...but when you said youll take him....I....I feel hurt!"