Mom's Time

Kara's P.O.V

Sitting on the bed.
I can finally breath.

"Wow. So many things happen."
And its now December.
Then new year.
Then new school year.
I feel like everything just being thrown to me and I have no time to digest everything.
I am only 13 yet I am living with Dad.
My mom is pregnant and I have an Uncla Dad.
Uncle Ethan is close to me and he has his own love affair.
I feel like I influence alot of changes to their life.
I dont know if its good or if its bad yet people around me are smiling so I think I contributed alot in their happiness.
I am feeling like a supreme person.
I changes lives!
I dont know why I feel...stuffy sometimes.

I never planned this.
I didnt think much before.
But It has been so...I dunno, mind blowing?
I killed people too and no ones asking me questions like they tacitly dont want to bring it up.
I mean I want them to ask me.
Cause that way I wont feel bothered alone!
But they just let me 'Go ahead and tell us when you are ready.' Crap!
How do you open it up?
Like 'hey, remember when I killed 4 huge like men, Im actually skilled right.' Damn.

And Mom dont ask much too.
Isnt it normal to ask.
'Why are you surrounded by grown ups?'
Or ask, 'What is your Dad's occupation? He always have so many guards with him and whats with the black attire?'
Or they should ask, 'Why is your homeroom adviser said he is your Dad's subordinate. What is subordinate? Is your Dad a principal?'

And Dad too, he should ask alot too. And he should be more wary if Im a spy. He should be spying on me. Why is he pampering me?
Why is he so different from my past life?
Why is everyone accomodating me?
Why are they treating me with appreciation, with love, with adoration, with... I dunno.

Sometimes, I feel like Im not revolving, the world revolves on me. I feel so..mighty. So powerful.
Yet I am scared.
Im scared, what if..What if I am so high then I fell so high too?
That Ill be splattered on the ground mince meat!
That I cannot recover and wish that I just died being betrayed by my ex-stupid boyfriend who I realize fuck up my oldest sister and Tania?!
Great.
Im feeling disgusted again.

My sisters hates me.
I know.
But that is subtled.
It didnt show, didnt manifest, didnt gone too out of control.
They hate me as they hate everyone.
They treat me good and bad but they are not super enemies.
Yet, look at us.
We are like people who owned each others lifetime.
Haha.

I dont really like them but the feeling that they loathe to breath the same air with me is a bit...Im a bit hurt.

Well, I still hate them so Its manageable.

Good thing I never like them.

My biggest WOW in this world is the 3 male Gods.
King, I dont believe it.
Xian, I really dont know what to feel, he just let me die before.
Felix, him? No way.

But they are inseparable to me now.
I dont know if they see me as a sister or a friend but I cant think of not being able to be this close with them anymore.
I feel like I own them.
Their attentions and concerns are mine!
Did my brain regeneres with the time? Gawd.
Even I want to blush with how crazy my self centeredness sounds.
I want this life.
I want it so badly.

I already have it.
Already gain this life Im dreaming of.
But there is tiny,tiny voice saying...they might disappeared.
They might realize that I am not really worth it.
Im scared and try to pretend Its not there.
I dont want to acknowledge it.
I dont want it. A life where I go back being the previous me?
The previous worthless me.

I am scared.
I am love now.
Everyone, I can rely on them. So I dont want it to be snatch.
I dont want anyone taking anything away from me.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

I sit on the side of the bed when I see Mom.
My face is full of tears.
My body trembles involuntarily.

"Nightmare?"

"Mom...Im very happy." I said and my voice breaks.

Mom laughs and hugs me tightly.

"You are really weird. Crying like someone died then you tell me you are happy?"

"Im crying cause Im so happy. Like I own the world." I said as the sobs continued disrupting my voice.

"I see. I understand."
Mom said kissing my forehead.

"Mom, I am scared." I said as I hug her. I rub her tummy but there is just a small bump on it.

"Scared because you are too happy? You sound like an old woman." Katherine said combing my hair.

"What if they disappeared? Tbey say that when you are too happy something bad will happen next. I am scared."

"That is only true if you allow them to take away your happiness. Katirina, remember this, you decide your happiness and loneliness. Even if people say other things you dont listen to them. You have your own principle and belief. No one can tell you what to feel. What to do? Who are them? Who are you? You decide this on your own."

"Mom."

"I think that you changes alot. I dont question you before cause I see that this makes you happier and Im glad to see you smile. As your Mother, I gave you unsatisfactory toward relationship. I failed you again and again. So everything I can give you, I give it to you. Even though you are turning into something I cabt control. All of those are my fault. I know I should have reprimand you. Warn you.Scold you. But thinking how much I dont have the right makes me swallow everything. I am scared. Scared that you will hate me even more."

"Mom,"

"So I didnt listen to others telling me to shape you up. To endure and punish you. I cant do it. Im your Mom so I love you. I know people has good intentions but Im your Mom not them. They only want result and didnt mind how that will affect you. In the end, you have fallen out with Mom. But I am still going to endure that as long as you will be safe and happy."

I smile, "you should have listen to them." Wiping my tears.

"I know. But knowing and doing things are two different things. So when you change. Rather than ask why, I am very very very happy. Mommy, is very very happy. But dont get me wrong. I love you either way."

I dont know how but my eyes blurred again as my sobs getting stronger. I nod and nod.
Looking at Mom's bright eyes filled with same tears.

"You love me in both lives Mom. You love me the most."

"Hmmm? Of course I love you. In all walk of lives you made, Mom will loves you."

I look outside the sky and see the stars twinkling on their own pace.

"I am afraid that I might fall and everyone will change. I better just go ahead and enjoy this till it lasted. Since whatever happens, I have you Mom."

Katherine shakes her head.
"Dont be afraid and ask, when wilk this last? It is like you dont trust anyone. You know, you look at someone in the eyes and not on how long they can stay. You should give them your heart so you can get their heart.In this way, you know that you give your all and has nothing to be afraid of."

"To give my heart away. Yes. I see. I am worried cause all I do is receive their love and Im not giving it back and wondering everytime how long will it last. Making me worried and scared."

"Hmm...are you in love my dear?"

"I get it! From now on I will show my outmost love and appreciation! So much that they will think twice if they want to leave me!"

"Is that how it should be?"

"Yes Mom! This is right! I see. Giving my heart! I should be all out! I see. Thank you Mom. Now I know why I am so scared. Give love, its so easy!"

"Hm..?"

"To received love, I should give love. I finally understand!"

Katherine thinks her daughter never really listen to her but anyways her daughter is praising her so who cares?

A/N:

How are you?
Are you okay?
Me?
I am okay...
Im being grilled again in this room. Hahahaha.
Damn.
-_-