Compromise

"Kara, where do you want to go?" Raphael ask.
Raphael is in the driver's seat and Kara is on his side.
Ralph and Penelope at the back.
Originally, there's a driver but Raphael makes him leave.

They started moving.

"You have no plans?" Kara ask.
She is twisting and turning as if looking for something.

"What is wrong with you?" Pen ask.

"Um... Where is my clothes?" Kara ask.

Pen exclaims.
Raphael also widen his eyes.

"I mean the cosplay thingy you want me to wear today?"
Kara smiles.

Raphael dont take eye contact and just pursed his lips tighter.

"You are cosplaying?" Pen said.

"Oh  so That's for Older Sister? That sailor uniform with cat ears?" Ralph ask.

Kara smirks at Raphael as Raphael's face reddened.

"Shit! I will persist! This moe....I will not lose!" Pen said determined.

"I thought I can wear normal clothes today?" Kara said poking Raphael's side.

Raphael grabs her finger and look at Kara with a pleading eyes.
Kara smiles.
"I want to go shopping." Kara said not asking him but ordering him.

Raphael smiles and nod.

Pen on the back is sighing constantly.

This is the mall meant for the rich.
"Expensive." Kara frowns as she looks at the price tags.
Raphael obviously bring them to the high end mall knowing who these two girls are.
One is a business millionaire's daughter and one is the daughter of a successful businessman and an underground Boss.

So he doesnt know why the two ladies are frowning looking at the goods in front of them.

"Should I buy it for you?" Raphael ask and takes the thing Kara let go.
Frowning, why is this shirt huge enough for a guy to wear?

"No. I want to buy him a birthday present using my own money." Kara looks around some more.

Raphael's clench the shirt in his hand hearing the word...'him'..

"Kara, how much money do you have?" Pen ask as she looks really sad looking at the price tags.

"I only have 9k."--and Im saving this money for a long time.

"Omg. Lets get out of here. What if we break things?" Pen said suddenly scared.

"Relax. Your dad is rich." Kara said patting her shoulder.

"Ah, yeah.I almost forgot."

"...dont forget!"

Ralph went and pull Raphael's shirt.

"What's wrong baby?" Raphael went and squat looking eye to eye with Ralph.

"Dad, I am sorry for wasting too much money."

"What? Who told you you are wasting money? As long as Dad is alive I will give Ralph everything."

"Older sister Pen said that that will lead me to a sorry spoiled life. And that, money is not something you ask for, you work hard to get. Older Sister Kara said that when she is my age she's budget a day is 100 pesos and that is already being spoiled."

Raphael rubs Ralph's head.
"Well, I do spoil you a bit too much. But listen, I dont say money doesnt matter. Im telling you that for me, you matter most." Ralph kisses Raphael's cheek.