Blind date

Chapter 8

Ethan drives the car to school.
It is the first day of school and Kara successfully advances in Grade 6.
She is more mature and cuter.
Half a year ago when Kara become very agreeable.
She wear herself calmly but act cute at times.
Ethan has been spending more time with her Goddaughter and very glad of her changes.
Kara also become very smart.
She also got her first medal all her life.
Best in English.
Can you believe that?
She also a top 3 student in the entire class.
She advances in Grade 6 and transfer in section 1.

"Do not blame your mother. She also wants to be here with you but the plane has some problems."
Ethan look at the calm young lady beside him in the car.

"I know Uncle Ethan. Mother is not at fault and she must be very dejected right now. I am not blaming her. And besides, I am with you."

"Hmm." Ethan is pleased with the answer but he still thinks it is better if Katherine is here.

Katherine has a business trip.
She is working as a secretary in a clothing company Boss.
They should be arriving yesterday night but the plane got some problems and the flight got delayed.

Katherine promises Kara she will send her at school so she is very unhappy.

"Uncle?"

"Ah!" Ethan get his wallet and gave her 2 thousand.

"Uncle!" Kara knit her brows and refuse to take the money.
That is too much money!
She is not a rich girl.
She already bothered him.
Ethan is also a teacher and obviously should have gone early at work because this is the first day of school but he gladly drive her here.

"This is a pocket money. You don't have to spend it. Just take it."

"No! This is too much."

Ethan frown and push the money in her small hand and went to his car.

"Uncle!"

"Just thank me. Here, kiss Uncle." He said lowering the window glass.

Kara sigh and kiss his cheek.

"Thank You Uncle." She said blushing.

Ethan laughs and pat her head lightly avoiding to mess her hair or she will be really angry then ride away.
He still have 10 minutes or he will be scolded for being late.

"Mendoza, is that your father?" Kara's classmates ask.

"My Uncle." She answered but walks away and sit down in the front.

"He looks rich. Did he gave you money?"

She looks at them with a glare and her classmates angrily ditch her and talks badly at her in her back but she doesn't care.

"Mendoza!"
Teacher Mika enters the classroom.
Students who knows her and even those who don't greets her.
She just nod and smile at them.

"Good Morning Ma'am Mika." Kara politely stands and greet her.

"My brother heard about you. He said he will give you full scholarship if you get 90 above average this year."

"Actually....My Uncle has also gotten me a slot in his school. I don't want to disappoint him."

In her past life, Kara is very selfish and want to be enrolled in the best private highschool in their city.
Ethan also said he will help but Kara doesn't want to study near him so she rejects it.

Kara studied in the school of Teacher Mika's brother . She was bullied by the true rich people and that is the start where Kara steals from Katherine.
Kara really felt ashamed when she brings back the past her.

Kara also doesn't have no reason to trace back her past life.
If she can get revenge, then the one she wishes to suffer in this world is not her cunning sisters, neither her father, it is that selfish and self centered boyfriend who cause her life!

"What school does your Uncle work?"

"Highschool B."

"Oh! Highschool A is better and grander! I wont allow you to reject me. Give me your Uncle's number."

"Eh? Teacher Mika?"

"Come on. Hand it."

Kara has no choice but to give her, her Uncle's number.
She texted him to warn him so he wont get shock.

Teacher Mika only leaves when the advisory teacher came.

"I can't believe your teacher. She nags me all lunch break!" Ethan is eating dinner in Kara's house.

Katherine came back from a business trip and has a fine and fat squid from her boss.

"Maybe she is your match?" katherine tease him.

"Am I that old? Why are you all trying to push me to someone?" Ethan sigh.

"Someone is pushing you to someone?" Kara ask.

"His parents are getting impatient." Katherine giggles.

"Oh! Uncle, Teacher Mika is very pretty. You want me to set you two up?"

"What?"

"You do that! He doesn't even know how wasteful it was not having a girlfriend." Katherine lips curve up.

"Yes. And Mother can finally tell me that your boss has been courting you!"

Katherine face blush.

Ethan smirks.

"Oh? He finally said it?" He teases.

"H-how did you-" Katherine is speechless. Her words makes it a confirmation that he really is courting.

"Then, I will set up Uncle. But-"

"But?"

"You are not allowed to forget about me when you got yourself a girlfriend!" Kara pouts.

"Oh Gawd, Why would I?" Ethan dotingly hugs her and place her in his lap.

"Uncle! I am old now!"

"12 is not old enough."

"Urgh.."

"Your Mother become a cooked shrimp. So red." Ethan said and laugh at Katherine.

"Mother should go and have more babies!" Kara said seriously.

Kara thinks her Mother doesn't love Gabriel.
And Gabriel obviously don't love Katherine.
There is no future for a loveless couple.
So if a suitor will show up, she will give her blessing as long as he is capable.

In her past life, she learned that her Mother's boss try courting her. She flips and call her name.
Her mother cried so much and the next day she resigned and look for another job.
Kara is really selfish.
But she is now a sensible person.
She will give her, her whole support!

"Uncle, Teacher Mika is really pretty."

"No one is prettier than you."

"And Mommy?"

"She's ugly."

"I will kill you Ethan!"

A/N:

I went to the grocery store.
I have 1000 on me.
When I got back home, my wallet has only few coins left.
Tough life.
Hahaha