I dont Want You To Think Badly Of Me

Akira takes an afternoon nap at the sofa.
Kara is watching him at first got bored and doze off on the other one seater seat.

Akira wakes up and startled.
He cant remember this place. Then he spot another person.
Blinking, he looks at the peaceful girl taking a nap in the sofa uncomfortably with a frown in her face.

"Kara." Akira remembers her. This girl says they are brother and sister with his consent.
He wants to transfer her to the larger sofa but he fears he will wake her up.
Troubled of what to do.
Akira scoops Kara in his arm.
Kara feels the heat and rub herself to him.

Akira smiles.

He is thinking of introducing Kara to his family. If they adopt Kara then she will be his real sister.

"Oh. I forgot I promise not to think of them." Akira shakes his head.

After placing Kara in the sofa the frown in Kara's forehead disappear. He brushes his fingertips to her forehead and slide to her cheek. He is smiling as he burns her image to his head. He doesnt want to forget her. When his finger tips touches her soft lips he takes back his hand as if being scalded.
There is this weird hot and fuzzy feeling inside him.

Saying 'She's asleep so dig in.'

He shakes his head with this thought.
He doesnt know why but in an instant there are flashes of memories where he kisses woman and more.
Startled with his own weird memory.
He shakes his head even harder when he remembers more intimate memory.

"What is this?! What is wrong with me?" Confused and scared. Akira has no recollection of this things but in his memory its surely him who is doing this nasty things.
Not only kissing, touching and making love....there's also memories of death.
So many died in his hand.

"Ahhhh!"

Kara opens her eyes and she saw Akira kneeling in the floor with scared tears in his eyes.

"Aki!"
Kara fell to the sofa. She forgot she is sleeping. She crawl to his side.
"What is wrong?"

"Bad...Im bad." His shoulders tremble as he hugs Kara and bury his head to her neck.
Kara feels the warm liquid in her neck. It makes her feel itchy and uncomfortable but she slowly pat his back.

"There.There."

"Im...Im killing people. Im bad."
Akira sobs louder.

"Akira is a good boy." Kara runs her hand to his soft hair.

"Ummm...No..."

"Nightmares happen. You dont have to take it seriously." Kara said. Though she is well aware that those are memories and not nightmares.

"No..Im killing people. Im bad."

"Killing people is not  bad." Kara says twisting reality and integrity.
She is an underground big boss daughter. Though killing is bad and deemed evil, its one of their family's business. Cant act righteous all the time.

"That's not true! Mom and Dad said that hurting others are bad." Akira pull away feom her and look straight to her eyes.

Kara smiles.
"I killed people before."

Dumbfounded, Akira gapes at her.
Kara smiles and touches Akira's two cheeks.

"With these two sinful hands. I take their lives." She said as she leans forward and kiss his forehead.

Akira blinks.
Says nothing and just stare at Kara with confusion.

"Big brother hates Kara now? Because Im evil?"
Kara looks down with a hurt face.

Startled Akira hold her hand but cant find the right words so he only stare at her.

"But..Dad and Mom...Hurting others...its bad.."

"They want to hurt me first." Kara said pouting.

Akira's eyes widen.

"They want to hurt me. Should I just let them?"

Akira's head is full of spider webs. Its tangled and confuse. He dont understand. He is sure his parents are telling the truth. If so, then killing is bad. But if he says that, Kara who killed people is evil. He will have to tell her off. And she will feel bad. Kara might even hate him.

"Okay. Since you look okay now I have to do some chores." Kara said standing up.

Akira heave a sigh.

He wants to call Kara but she didnt look at her even once.
There is a bad feeling inside him.

Kara didnt come back from the kitchen.
She often checks up on him.
Feeling terrible he sneaks inside the kitchen.
Kara shooed her away. Saying the smell will get to his clothes.
Akira feels Kara is abandoning him.
He clings to her and hug her.

"Why..Did I do anything wrong?" Akira knows that Kara is pushing him away. Not even calling him 'Aki' or 'big brother'.
His voice is like a bullied heroine. Hurt and painful.

Kara sighs.
She wants to teach Akira a lesson.
Akira thinks she is bad for killing people who wants to harm her? Give her a break.
She calls that Justice and not evil.

"Akira doesnt care about me." Kara said forcefully removing Akura's hand to her stomach but he only wound them their tighter.
Kara feels like vomitting from the force.

"I care! I care for you!" Akira refuses to let go. It feels like he will lose everything if he lets go.

"Then why do you think Im evil for protecting myself? In this world where you kill to live. If Im soft hearted they will try to kill me again and again. Not everyone is naive like you."

"I..."

"If you think Im evil then dont talk to me ever!" Kara said released from the hug she runs to her room and bam. Close it tightly.

Kara then feel a cold sweat running her back.
What is she doing????

She got carried away to the act and actually got really angry!

She only plans on teaching him a bit of common sense in underground world.

Though the real Akira must be a real underground boss, the current Akira now really believes that what she does is evil.

"Naive! Naive!" Angrily Kara jumps to her bed.

Then she looks at the close door.
But...she only wants to tell him her point.
She doesnt know when but she got so into it that she evil tell him never to see her again.
Is she a 3 year old?
Getting too emotional.

Kara bury her face to the pillow.

Its his face.

The reason why she got so mad.

Its because she hates it that Akira might really think she is evil.

She doesnt want Akira to think badly of her.

"Akira...Im sorry." She said with a sob.

What a sore loser she was.

Akira knocks on the door but no one answers.
Akira has cried alot.
His eyes is red. His nose. His throat is hurting.

"Kara...talk to me."

Kara looks at the door. Her whole body is telling her to run and open the door but her pride is stoping her.

A/N:

The last part is me, myself and I.

I do that alot of times.

Saying something you dont mean, then having too much pride to accept defeat. Such a foolish behavior if I may say so myself. But its really very hard to change. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh....